Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 08, 2012
Social media is a potential channel for managing effective customer relationship management for retail banks. The adoption and use of digital channels, such as mobile phones and social media, has grown rapidly over the last decade. To reduce their cost of operations, they are adopting social media to market their products and services. This trend is accelerating the adoption rate of social media marketing by retail banks across the globe.
- Social media interactions provide banks with a platform to reach out to their customers and deal with issues in real time, which increases both the quality of their service and the levels of consumer trust. With banks now able to track each customer relationship through social media analytics, social media data can be integrated into a broader customer intelligence strategy to help banks gain a customer centric understanding of their products, services and brand as a whole.
- This report covers the usage of social media in retail banking in various countries across the globe.
- It provides information on social media penetration globally, as well as social media usage by various banks in different countries.
- It also covers the technological advancements which enhance social media in the retail banking system.
- The report also features key developments in social media in developing markets such as China and India.
This report will allow:
- To understand the future potential of social media in retail banking industry.
- To understand the usage of social media by retail banks in developed countries and developing countries.
- Gain insight into the key technology developments for social media management for managing effective customer relationship management.
- To analyze social media trends globally.
- Social media marketing is replacing traditional marketing in global markets and this is an emerging trend.
- Social media tools are supporting social media adoption by various senior management members in various retail banks.
- Web-enabled smart phone penetration is expected to be a key driver in social media adoption by banks across the globe.
- Use of smart phones has grown faster than the rate of new broadband connections.
Reasons to buy
- Provides detailed analysis on social media in retail banking globally.
- There is a special emphasis on the opportunities available in emerging markets.
- The report also focuses on various social media management tools to automate social media usage in various organizations in the global market.
- Provides in-depth analysis of challenges faced by the retail banking system in the adoption of social media.
Buy your copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/204159-social-media-in-retail-banking.html
Major Points from Table of Contents for “Social Media in Retail Banking”:
- Executive Summary
- Social Media Role in Retail Banking
1. What is the Value of a Fan?
2. Banks Look to Geospatial Marketing Campaigns to Drive Customer Behaviour
3. The Top 150 Banks on Facebook
4. The Need for Stronger Customer Relationships
5. What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want With Your Customers?
- Global Consumer Trends in Social Media
1. Consumers Want More Digital Engagement
2. Marketing Snapshot
- Commonly Used Social Media Tools and Their Penetration
1. Common Social Media Platforms
2. Social Media Management Tools (SMM)
3. The Mobile Channel
4. Interview with Barrie Neill, Retail Banking Consultant SAS UK & Ireland
- Social Media Usage by Retail Banks in North America
1. Social Media in the US
- Social Media Use by Retail Banks in Europe
1. Introduction to Social Media in Europe
2. Social Media in Germany
3. Social Media in France
4. Social Media in Russia
- Social Media Usage By Retail Banks in Emerging Markets
1. Introduction to Social Media in Emerging Markets
2. Social Media in China
3. Social Media in India
4. Social Media in South Korea
5. Social Media in the UAE and Other Arab Countries
- Retail Banks’ Challenges in Effective Social Media Adoption
1. Customer Dimension
2. Competition Dimension
3. Environment Dimension
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
Browse more reports on Banking and Financial Services Market http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/
Contact sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.