London (PRWEB UK) 27 March 2013
Utilities are beginning to realise the potential of social media as an effective channel to engage with their customers, while extending their brand identity and improving customer intelligence. Against this backdrop, SMi Group’s second annual Social Media in the Utilities Sector Conference will feature case studies from an array of Utilities who have already implemented their own social media and customer engagement strategies. The two-day programme will focus on how these developments can be further refined with lessons learnt from recent implementations demonstrating how you can benefit.
Network with Confirmed Attendees from:
Manx Electricity Authority, United Utilities, Bord Gáis Networks, Anglian Water, Southern Water, Scotia Gas Networks, EDF, Elia, Itron, RWE npower, Iberdrola, ESB International, Northumbrian Water, E.ON Energy, CEER Electricity Network and Market Task Force, Horizon Nuclear Power, Western Power Distribution, Ofwat UK, AMT Sybex, British Gas, Consumer Focus, Wildfire Google, Unilever, UK Power Networks, Ernst & Young, Ebico, HomeServe, Scottish Power, Northern Powergrid, Scottish Power AND MANY MORE TO BE CONFIRMED...
Expert Speakers include:
- Angela Knight, CEO, Energy UK
- Tim Field, Press and Public Affairs Executive, Energy Networks Association
- Ben Harknett, Director, International Sales & Client Services, Wildfire at Google
- Bernard Mooney, Customer Care Manager, Bord Gáis Networks
- Adam Templeman, Head of Resourcing, RWE Npower
- Michael Baggs, Social Media Manager, EDF Energy
- Phil Livingstone, Head of Digital Channels, British Gas
- Dana Poole, Digital Media Manager, Unilever
For more information about this event, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013media-utilities27.asp
Alternatively, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 0-207-827-6156 or email agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk