Social Media Marketing, they say, is all about the conversation.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 02, 2013
The JM Internet Group (web: jm-seo.org), a leader in providing social media training online, is proud to announce their April classes on using social media like YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook for marketing purposes. The class has traditionally been taught over two online training sessions; however the new Social Media Market training has been expanded with even more information and instruction into over three online sessions. The newly offered trainings go over the fundamentals of Social Media Marketing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+; as well as Google+ Local (formerly Google Places), Yelp, Amazon reviews, Youtube, Twitter, and so much more.
"Social media marketing, they say, is all about the conversation," explained Jason McDonald, director of the JM Internet Group. "But for businesses and organizations like non-profits or government entities, social media can be a confusing marketing challenge. These social media marketing classes have been designed to master the in's and out's of social media as part of your larger Internet sales and marketing strategy".
For more information on the April Social Media Marketing training, go to:
Social Media Marketing - Class Syllabus
Part I -
- Social Media MarketingWhat is Social Media? How does Web 1.0 differ from Web 2.0, and where are the marketing opportunities? Your Social Media Marketing (SMM) Plan
- Social Media - My Friends:Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ Marketing. How to listen, engage, and deploy an effective social media strategy.
- Local Search and Reviews Marketing: Google Places, Yelp, and Amazon.com Reviews - getting listed, engaging your customers via reviews, being high on the search list.
- Twitter Marketing:What Twitter is, how to Tweet effectively!
- YouTube Marketing:leveraging Youtube's special relationship with Google as part of a SEO strategy as well as a social media strategy.
- A Social Media Marketing Plan:creating an organized plan defining social media goals, the opportunities posed by the most relevant media, a step-by-step to do list, and finally a participation and monitoring strategy.
Why Social Media Marketing Matters for Small Business
Social media marketing is the next big thing for small business, but it's not just about lead generation - it's about relationship building. SMM is the knowledge and skill to gain Twitter followers, and then use Twitter marketing to get them to buy. SMM is the knowledge to set up a Facebook fan, get Facebook fans, and then build relationships and start conversations about your brand and products on Facebook. And SMM is all about leveraging free social media tools to monitor your online reputation and build buzz.
As part of the JM Internet Group's trainings in online Social Media Marketing, the website hosts a free 'on demand' webinar on the top ten free tools for SEO. In addition, all students who sign up for the paid social media marketing trainings get a copy of the company's 'Social Media Toolbook' - tips and pointers to over 100 free social media tools online.
About JM Internet Group
The JM Internet Group provides SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Google AdWords training and courses for busy marketers and businesspeople. Online search engine optimization training helps explain keywords, page tags, link building strategies and other techniques needed to climb to the top of search engine rankings for Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The teaching methodology is hands on, with live examples and discussions, taught from the convenience of each student's computer.
JM Internet Group, Media Relations