Mavens are the recognized experts (as in recognized by others not self-proclaimed) that others credit with a deep understanding of the overall market, the needs of its customers and the key trends that will affect the overall market.
Delray Beach, Fla. (PRWEB) December 20, 2007
There are 435 million other Web sites on the Internet. There are over 15 billion Web pages. There are over 1,000,000 blogs in the world. How do you make your Web site/business stand out amongst such competition?
Internet mastermind and business coach Rich Schefren supplies answers to this question in his new Business Acceleration Course to be released Thursday, December 20th at 12:00 p.m (EST).
Rich Schefren states, "The 'old school' marketing model of interrupting (radio, TV, newspaper) is dead and buried ... just look at the declining TV audiences, plummeting radio listenership and newspaper industry layoffs for the proof."
While traditional marketing channels are drying up, Schefren explained in his free downloadable report The Attention Age Doctrine how savvy business owners, entrepreneurs and marketers are taking advantage of Web 2.0 Marketing tools such as social networking, videoblogs, podcasting and viral marketing to still capture the attention of their audience.
"The problem," according to Rich Schefren, "is that most online businesses have no clue how to market in this Web 2.0 Attention Age." Rich Schefren urges entrepreneurs to take notice of how Robert Murdoch purchased MySpace for $580 million and even more importantly, how Google purchased YouTube for $1.5 billion. Both are examples of the future marketing punch of social network sites for business growth.
Rich's Business Acceleration Course is the first in-depth training ever made available to transform business owners into what Rich calls social networking "Mavens". Rich explains, "Mavens are the recognized experts (as in recognized by others not self-proclaimed) that others credit with a deep understanding of the overall market, the needs of its customers and the key trends that will affect the overall market."
Consumers will turn to "mavens" over and over again for their buying suggestions and advice. As a business positions itself as a "maven", it captures and engages the prospects attention, and ultimately consumer choices making marketing a product or service practically a piece of cake.
Rich Schefren's Business Acceleration Course includes
- How to make your information stand out amidst all the noise of the Internet, e-mail, videos, newspapers and TV (this explains why you're having trouble getting a start in your business and how you break through the noise if you're just starting out).
- How to communicate your message on social networks such as Facebook, Myspace, YouTube, digg and the blogosphere
- How to identify the big problems in any market that nobody else is talking about and claim them as your unique position (the key to finding the right story to deliver in your marketing).
- Rich's personal coaching on the six step process to become a "maven" in your market practically overnight. Helping Rich teach "mavenship" will be guest mentors such as the world's highest paid copywriter, Clayton Makepeace.
- 19 DVDs of instruction by the leading Web 2.0 Marketing "Mavens" such as Janet Switzer on product development, Jeff Walker on product launches, Patricia Hutchings on accelerated learning and Mike Filsame on viral marketing.
As he only produces a limited number of courses, Rich highly recommends that interested business owners act fast if they would like to purchase this timely new course. There are over 60,000 readers of his blog, and over 1,500 readers who are already on a Front of the Line Pass who will have first opportunity to preview the Business Acceleration Course.
Rich Schefren is uniquely qualified to teach business owners Web 2.0 marketing. He is the "guru to the guru" in online marketing. In other words, the biggest internet marketers have paid generously to be coached by Rich on how they can accelerate their business growth.
Rich's business strategies has produced over $50 million in profits for his clients. He has personally coached Jay Abraham, Mike Filsaime, Brad Fallon, Jim Edwards, Marlon Sanders, John Carlton, Joel Comm, Yanik Silver and Jeff Walker.
Rich writes a blog on his website, StrategicProfits.com. He constantly educates the marketing community on both innovative and time tested strategies that build business systems.
Chief Operating Officer
# # #