Our strategy is to offer our Social Enterprise Applications, Social Enterprise Collaboration platform and Social Enterprise Professional Services as a single package to our clients.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 13, 2012
OfficeXta announces the launch of the first comprehensive Social Enterprise Professional Service organization. The organization is focused on bringing companies to the Social Enterprise, where it will help all sized businesses, from small to large, seamlessly move to the Social Enterprise. Organizations making the move to the Social Enterprise will find a range of benefits that this new organization will help make it easier to utilize.
“OfficeXta is the only company providing an open Social Enterprise platform and Social Enterprise Professional Services. Most business collaboration providers give a collaboration product that is suitable for consumers only, which we believe is a flawed strategy,” explains Emeka Okwara, CEO of OfficeXta (http://www.officexta.com), a cloud-based social enterprise platform. “Those companies build a Facebook clone and tag their business as Social Enterprise, but we are focused on building a robust Social Enterprise Collaboration platform for the Business Enterprise, that is tightly integrated into a company’s new or existing complex business and system processes. Creating this Social Enterprise Professional Service organization is another step to make this vision closer.”
Moving a company to the Social Enterprise requires strategy, planning, execution, and training. This new professional service organization will be 100 percent focused on a customer’s ROI.
This new service organization will focus on such benefits as eliminating inefficiency in business operations, cost reduction, and improvement of employee productivity and client satisfaction, as well as increased revenue, organization agility, and innovation culture within businesses. It will be comprised of the following four main competencies:
1. Social Enterprise Strategy - OfficeXta reviews each business and evaluates its business and system needs, and then identifies the areas where it can benefit from moving to the social enterprise. We also create a road map for successfully bringing businesses into the social enterprise.
2. Social Enterprise Integration and Deployment - OfficeXta can help a business’s employees (and partners, if necessary) migrate to the OfficeXta Social Enterprise platform. We can also help you integrate your back-end enterprise systems such as databases, employee directory systems (e.g. ldap, active directory), and other cloud platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Google Apps) to the OfficeXta Social Enterprise platform.
3. Custom Social Enterprise Application Development - OfficeXta can help you build custom social enterprise applications and integrate into the OfficeXta Social Enterprise platform as well as your enterprise systems (if required). This allows your employees to access these applications from the cloud (internet and mobile) and share the apps with co-workers, customers, and/or business partners.
4. Training - OfficeXta offers on-site and remote training on the OfficeXta Social Enterprise Platform.
The OfficeXta training program provides the hands-on experience that businesses need in order to make a successful move to the Social Enterprise. The training program includes the areas of:
- OfficeXta Usage and Administration
- Using OfficeXta to increase sales
- Using OfficeXta to reduce cost
- Using OfficeXta to improve employee productivity
- Using OfficeXta to improve customer satisfaction
“IBM’s success stemmed from its ability to provide its software, hardware, and service as a combined offering to its clients,” adds Okwara. “Our strategy is to offer our Social Enterprise Applications, Social Enterprise Collaboration platform and Social Enterprise Professional Services as a single package to our clients. This will further reduce the cost and time needed to move to the Social Enterprise.”
The Social Enterprise Professional Service practice will also offer assistance in bringing its Social Enterprise applications to other platforms, such as Google Apps and Salesforce. This will allow companies to access their enterprise data and enterprise applications in the cloud, using OfficeXta’s Social Enterprise products.
“OfficeXta Social Enterprise Applications and Collaboration platform is an open platform that can be integrated into other collaboration platforms such as Google Apps and Salesforce,” adds Okwara. “As a result, we can support customers of these platforms with ease.”
To learn more and speak to our service consultant about our offering, please contact us at (888) 589-1115, Ext. 1, or complete the form here: https://www.officexta.com/tag/services.do
OfficeXta, a cloud-based social enterprise platform, enables employees to collaborate with co-workers, business partners and customers in real-time over the OfficeXta Social Business Network platform. The additional collaboration between businesses and their audiences, including customers, partners and co-workers, helps to increase productivity and improve customer service, as well as product improvement. To learn more about OfficeXta, visit the website at http://www.officexta.com.
About OfficeXta Social Enterprise Professional Services:
OfficeXta Social Enterprise Professional Services is focused on bringing organizations to the Social Enterprise using precise planning, strategy, and execution. Our focus is on ensuring that a company obtains a return on investment on its Social Enterprise investments. To learn more about OfficeXta Social Enterprise Professional Services, visit the website at https://www.officexta.com/tag/services.do
# # #