San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 07, 2012
TidalWave Interactive announced the immediate availability of TidalWave, a social media application builder that enables companies and brands to engage with fans and customers on Facebook by designing and promoting applications to sell goods and services, collect payments, provide customer service, run contests, signups, daily specials and more.
Using TidalWave's point-and-click form designer and visual promotion builder, non-technical people can quickly and easily create Facebook apps, promote them using social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook Timelines and then measure user responses. Developing social media apps with TidalWave requires no programming or technical expertise.
"TidalWave levels the playing field. It makes it easy for any individual or organization - large or small - to publish and promote a Facebook app in just minutes," said Founder and CEO Stuart E. Browning. "We take care of the heavy lifting - storing, backing up and delivering user data - so that people can focus on being creative and tapping the social graph to make their apps go viral."
Key features of TidalWave include:
- E-Commerce Applications: PayPal integration makes selling goods and services or accepting donations on Facebook easy.
- Rich Form Capabilties: Forms can display video, images and social controls such as "Like" controls and user comments.
- Mobile Applications: Creates "canvas" apps that reach users running Facebook on mobile devices.
- Facebook Page Apps: Creates apps that install on an organization's Facebook Fan page.
- App Syndication: Apps can be installed and run on partner organization's Facebook Fan pages.
TidalWave offers free accounts that allow two Facebook apps to be published. Paid subscriptions starting at $19.99 a month offer payment integration capabilities, higher numbers of published apps, non-TidalWave-branded apps and app syndication capabilities.
Free TidalWave accounts can be created on the company's web site at http://www.tidalwaveapp.com.