Social Media and Mobile are changing all the time so its important to keep up to date with the latest trends, case studies and strategies.
London (PRWEB UK) 31 May 2013
Now in its fifth year, the 2013 Social Media in Recruitment Conference has a brand new format with the introduction of Master Class sessions to help recruiters maximise the use of social media when recruiting. The conference on the 11th July 2013 takes place in London in conjunction with the Mobile Recruitment Conference which will also feature separate Master Class sessions.
New Master Class Format:
“The morning will be a joint conference with a mixture of social media and mobile recruitment speakers, showing the latest case studies, trends and best practices,” said Mike Taylor from conference organisers, Web Based Recruitment. This will be followed in the afternoon by our new Master Class sessions, with separate Social Media and Mobile tracks covering:
- LinkedIn - The latest strategies on how to maximise the use of LinkedIn to find and attract top candidates
- Facebook - Making Facebook a really effective part of your candidate attraction strategy
- Google + - How to get great results from using other Social Media channels including Google+ and Pinterest
- Why mobile has become an essential part of recruitment and how to implement mobile into your company
- Mobile Websites & Mobile Apps - Which one to choose and the pitfalls to avoid
- How to use Mobile Marketing to attract targeted candidates
Social media and mobile are changing all the time and that is why Taylor feels it is so important for recruiters to keep up to date with the latest trends, case studies and strategies
"Facebook spoke at our first Social Media conference in July 2009. At that time they had just reached 250 million users (they now have more than 1.1 billion users!). If you add to that the fact that social media offerings like Google + and Pinterest didn’t even exist in 2009 then you can see just how quickly things have changed."
Social Media & Mobile Expo Area:
Delegates will have access to a dedicated expo area during the day where they can talk to and watch demonstrations of various social media and mobile related products and services. (Any company interested in being part of the expo area should contact Mike Taylor for the latest stand availability.)
About Web Based Recruitment:
Web Based Recruitment ran Europe’s first ever Social Media in Recruitment Conference back in July 2009 and the world’s first Mobile & Video in Recruitment Conference in September 2010. Over the last four years more than 1,000 delegates from 23 different countries have attended the conferences organised by Web Based Recruitment.