London (PRWEB UK) 5 December 2012
This extensive programme will feature many case studies and panel discussions as well as presentations from industry experts. The conference will also focus on networking, enabling delegates and industry specialists to discuss and share their experiences.
SMi is pleased to confirm Andrew Widger, Senior Director, Media Relations EMEA, Pfizer Inc. as keynote speaker at the social media event.
He will address how to evolve communications to best effect, leveraging engagement for added benefit, the key elements to designing interaction and which network works best.
Meet and discuss the innovations in social media, and the ways to approach each new and emerging field. This conference promises to be the best yet with new additions including:
- Case studies and panel discussions of successful and unsuccessful applications of digital pharmaceuticals, to help your company see the right and the wrong ways to utilise new mechanisms
- A focus on the implementation of new social media: how to put into practice the innovations in the industry
- Talks on crisis management and adaptations both in specific examples, and best practices that can be applied throughout your company
- A representative of Google, who will be speaking on the latest innovations in the industry
- A look at the best methods of customer, stakeholder and patient engagement
For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/social-media-pharma60.asp.
Alternatively contact Jonathan Collins on +44 0 207 827 6734 or email jcollins (at) smi-onine.co (dot) uk