Our focus remains on our customers, partners, and product, ensuring a world-class online community platform for their customer-facing and internal initiatives.
Mesa, Arizona (PRWEB) February 01, 2012
Socious, a leading provider of online community software to businesses and membership organizations, closed out its most successful year in the company’s history – increasing year-over-year revenue by 25% for the second year in a row and almost doubling the number of new customers that Socious brought onboard 2010. The announcement completes 6 years of sustained profitability for the enterprise social software maker, despite uncertain economic conditions during that period.
“We are thrilled by our strong growth. As we continue to expand, our focus remains on our customers, partners, and product, ensuring a world-class online community platform for their customer-facing and internal initiatives,” said Socious President, Scott Balthazor. Socious’ growth was a result of providing a mature social business platform in business-to-business and association markets where collaboration and engagement have a measurable impact on revenue and profitability.
Socious 2011 Growth Highlights:
1) New Customers: More companies and membership organizations chose Socious in 2011 than any other year since the company was founded in 2002.
2) Product Innovation: Socious launched a new edition of its online community software designed to help companies create online customer communities that bring customers, prospects, employees, and partners together. Socious also launched a mobile conference app to complement its mobile community app and extend the value of the event management software built into its online community platform.
3) Company Growth: In 2011, Socious nearly doubled the number of employees in the company. The growth propelled Socious to lease new office space in Mesa, Arizona, outside of Phoenix.
4) Channel Relationships: The world’s largest association management and professional services company chose Socious to provide the online community and membership management software platform for several of its association, corporate, and user group clients.
5) Thought-Leadership: Socious produced over 100 educational articles, webinars, videos, ebooks, and whitepapers to provide companies and membership organizations with best practices and insight on implementing successful social business strategies.
“Our mission at Socious is simple – to help our customers thrive by giving them innovative, easy-to-use tools to make their customers or members more successful,” Balthazor continued. “Our dedication to our existing customers paired with guidance we provide to potential customers and our industries is reflected in the significant increase of our customer base in 2011 – which we expect to grow again in 2012.”
The demand for enterprise online community software continues to evolve. According to industry analysts, the market is expected to reach $6.4 billion by 2016. Going into its 10th year in business, Socious continues to be well-positioned to capitalize on the expanding SaaS social software market in 2012 and beyond.
Founded in 2002, Socious (socious.com) offers the industry’s most complete online community software to large and mid-sized businesses, associations, and user groups. The Socious platform includes private social networking, customer communication tools, advanced segmentation, forums, collaboration tools, and a full mobile platform to help organizations increase sales, retention, and member engagement.