Having a bad programmer on a software project can be gravely damaging. Our expertise in sourcing right resources is a key differentiator and becomes an asset for clients relying on our staff augmentation services.
Bridgewater, NJ (PRWEB) April 25, 2013
Recent study shows that businesses will be relying more on custom software solutions and IT consulting services to grow their business. While adapting to latest technologies can be very exciting, it also brings challenges to find right resources for the job. Mantra Information Services, a leader in custom software development and consulting services, can be a good recruitment partner for businesses in need of finding right talent.
“We are uniquely positioned,” says Pam Laughlin, Manager of Client Services and Recruitment Practice at Mantra. “We have a ton of experience in building complex web and mobile applications. We leverage very talented designers, software engineers, and project managers for our client projects. We have become experts at understanding client requirements and finding right resources for their work. Having a bad programmer on a software project can be gravely damaging. Our expertise in sourcing right resources is a key differentiator and becomes an asset for clients relying on our staff augmentation services,” Pam added.
Mantra offers contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire staffing solutions to everyone from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Mantra offers offsite and onsite engagement models. Mantra uses several methods to handle both sides of the staffing puzzle by finding well-suited candidates to match employers’ job requirements:
- Professional Website: Mantra’s online presence includes a state-of-the-art website where client jobs are highlighted.
- Social Recruiting: Using social networking sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter allows Mantra to find higher-quality, technically savvy candidates. Mantra also relies on social recruitment platform like employyd.com which pushes job ads automatically to leading social networks and allows candidates to submit video resume. Social approach to recruitment and leveraging modern day tools make it easier for Mantra to source candidates and share potential hires with customers who are looking to hire qualified IT professionals.
- Networking: Mantra maintains a presence at job fairs, industry tradeshows, and developer conferences. These help build a network of talented individuals.
- College Recruitment: Mantra has established relationships with several local colleges and universities which enable them to attract students with impressive academic credentials.
- Professional Associations: Mantra belongs to professional IT and engineering associations to take advantage of networking opportunities to attract information technology applicants. Many of these associations list employment opportunities within certain regions as well as jobs across the country.
- Consultation: Mantra understands trends in IT industry and job market. Mantra helps clients maintain realistic expectations and ensure that client’s expectations and offer, both matches.
Mantra has been a leader in providing custom software solutions and IT consulting services to industry leading organizations like Sharp, Federal Reserve Bank, Comcast, DR Horton, JF Shea, YMCA, InterCall, Southco, Party Rental, Octapharma, Bottomline Technologies, Norland Products, Gotham Mini Storage, Achieve 3000, Shunra Software, Secure Self Storage, and Northstar Travel Media, to name a few. Throughout years Mantra has been recipient of several trade awards and have been featured in publications for its outstanding consulting services.
About Mantra Information Services
Mantra Information Services is a full-service software consulting company based in New Jersey, USA. We help businesses improve performance through custom technology solutions and consulting services. More information can be found by inquiring at 908-450-7878 or on web at http://www.mantrais.com/services.