The payroll direct deposit software from PayrollMate.com is simple, reliable and above all very affordable.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) December 19, 2012
Payroll 1099 solutions provider, PayrollMate.com, launched the 2013 version of their direct deposit payroll software with enhanced functionality and features to simplify ACH processing for US businesses, tax professionals and non-profit organizations. The new release offers increased productivity and cost saving benefits by allowing users to easily process unlimited number of direct deposit transactions for one flat fee.
Using payroll direct deposit processing through Payroll Mate software is simple, reliable, safe, convenient, secure, reduces book-keeping, and above all very affordable.
Payroll Mate is comprehensive payroll system software that fits the needs of accountants and small to medium size businesses. Payroll Mate provides a wealth of features including the ability to automatically calculate net pay, federal withholding tax, social security tax, Medicare, state and local payroll taxes. Payroll Mate also supports different types of payroll pay periods, prints checks, prepares payroll forms 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9 , California DE-9C , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40. The payroll software allows unlimited tax categories, pre and post-tax deductions and unlimited pay rates per employee making it very flexible and powerful.
Payroll Mate is excellent payroll software for accounting firms and tax professionals. Below is a short list of what this payroll system can do:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports payroll direct deposit for multiple companies and employees.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on pre-printed scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the direct deposit payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.PayrollMate.com/ .