Mattec MES Version 8 is the culmination of customer feedback and our continuous goal to help manufacturers improve productivity with meaningful real-time manufacturing insight.
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) January 17, 2012
Solarsoft Business Systems, a leading provider of enterprise software and IT services to manufacturers worldwide, today announced the latest release of its software for manufacturing execution and production monitoring. Mattec MES Version 8 features a new graphical interface, web-based, real-time production monitoring, enhanced scheduling, and faster reporting.
Solarsoft’s Mattec MES helps manufacturers reduce scrap, waste and machine downtime; improve cycle times, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), and plant productivity; and schedule production runs efficiently. As a result, manufacturers improve capacity on existing equipment, and create opportunities to build and sustain efficiency gains within continuous improvement programs.
“Mattec MES Version 8 is the culmination of customer feedback and our continuous goal to help manufacturers improve productivity with meaningful real-time manufacturing insight,” says Andy Amalfitano, General Manager of Solarsoft’s Manufacturing Execution and Intelligence Division. “Mattec MES Version 8 is just one more example of our passion for helping plants and enterprises achieve visibility into their manufacturing performance in order to make better decisions based on accurate information.”
Solarsoft Mattec MES Highlights
- Web-based real-time insight: Real-time production monitoring from your intranet or the internet.
- Visual clarity: Color code R&D, test and other non-production tasks to distinguish from production runs and ensure time is reserved in the schedule.
- Production detail and descriptive information at-a-glance: Users can now quickly see details with as many as four labels for each job in the Scheduler.
- Machine odometer: Maintenance and reliability teams can more accurately plan preventative maintenance activities with easy-to-access machine condition reports and details and answer questions like “How many hours has each machine run since the last scheduled maintenance?”
- Quickly monitor up to 100,000 cycles: The redesigned cycle history chart can be run within seconds, and includes information from the last 100,000 cycles.
- Greater printing flexibility with Ultra Label Gold printer redirect: Users can now add two printers per machine with Ultra Label Gold, or use the new on-demand printing module and Zebra for more options for bar-coded label printing.
About Solarsoft Business Systems
Solarsoft provides modern enterprise software and IT services to manufacturers, distributors and wholesale businesses in North America, Europe and Asia. The company has grown organically and through acquisition since 1986 and has worldwide revenues of US$100 million. Solarsoft employs more than 400 professionals providing local support across 16 time zones. More than 2,000 companies rely on Solarsoft to bring clarity and efficiency to their daily operations.
Solarsoft manufacturing execution and intelligence solutions do more than just provide data – they provide a single, real-time, fact-based version of the truth – to help manufacturers focus operating strategies at the executive level, translate them into execution tactics at the plant level, and drive improvements throughout the production network.
For more information please visit http://www.solarsoft.com.