The solid state transformer market is mapped against geography considering the four different regions. The geography is divided in to North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW).
(PRWEB) July 12, 2012
The solid state transformer market is currently at an introductory stage, but in a couple of years, it is expected to experience a high growth due to its advantages. Solid state transformer has a capability to operate at higher frequency range. Its physical size and weight ratio to the legacy transformer is more than 1:100. The market segmentation revolves around the four major market parameters, namely; components, applications, technology, and geography.
The power generation and smart grid applications are the most promising applications for SSTs. Size reduction increases the efficiency of the entire power generation system. Since it is a solid state device, better automation and control is possible; this characteristic coincides perfectly with the smart grid purpose. Both the applications, along with many others are covered in the report with quantitative and qualitative analysis.
The solid state transformer market is mapped against geography considering the four different regions. The geography is divided in to North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and rest of the world (ROW).
The component market for the SST report gives a detailed insight about various electronics components used in SST. Components such as converters, switches, IGBTs, and coils/windings are covered in the report. Component market chapter also helps to estimate the bill of material of a particular SST.
1. Key growth drivers and restraints of the global solid state transformer market and the impact analysis of these market dynamics are stated in the report. Impact analysis is done for short term (1-2 years), medium term (3-4 years), and long term (more than 5 years)
2. Analysis of the burning issues and winning imperatives of solid state transformer market
3. Applications of the solid state transformer market market and analysis of the growth of each application are looked into.
4. Key trends related to the product technology, prices, and the applications that shape and influence the market of solid state transformers
5. Geography specific developments and peculiarities
6. Major stakeholders in the market and a competitive landscape for the market leaders
7. Analysis of the key growth strategies for companies in the solid state transformer markett
North - Dominion Plaza,
17304 Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252