Some of the major players in the foray to unleash their products on solid state transformers technology are ABB (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), and Alstom (France)
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 12, 2012
The Solid State Transformer market is currently in an introductory phase, but growth is expected to be exponential; in 2020 the market is expected to reach $ 5,043.39 million at a CAGR of 82.3% from 2012 to 2020. Some of the major players in the foray to unleash their products on solid state transformers technology are ABB (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), and Alstom (France). The leading components manufacturing companies in the field of SST technology are CREE Inc (U.S.), STMicroelectronics (U.S.), Infineon Technologies (Germany) and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan).
This solid state transformer market research report categorizes the global market on the basis of them being used in different products, applications, the components used to manufacture them and geographical analysis; forecasting revenue, and analyzing trends in the market.
On the basis of products
The product section of the report is explained by first broadly defining conventional transformers and their types. Later, the concept of solid sate transformers is explained with their comparison with the traditional transformers.
On the basis of application
The application market is segmented into power grid, traction locomotives, electric vehicle charging stations, and others. The traction locomotives application is further divided in to sub-segments. The market trend for these applications is discussed.
On the basis of geography
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, key players, and competitive outlook. It will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report provides 20 company profiles covering overview, products & services, financials, strategy, and developments.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/196853-solid-state-transformer-smart-market-forecast-analysis-2012-2020.html.
Another report “Power Transformers – Global Market Size, Average Pricing and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020” covers drivers, restraints, challenges, revenue forecast, market share analysis and volume sales for the global power transformers market. The report covers eight key countries for power transformers market. Revenue forecast, average pricing, market share analysis, volume sales analysis and regulations are covered at the national level. The report also covers the regional volume share for the global transformer market.
- Data on the revenue generated from power transformers’ sales for the leading countries of the world.
- Data on the volume analysis for power transformers market, globally and for leading countries of the world like the US, Canada, India, China, South Africa, Russia, Italy and Germany.
- Revenue forecasts at the global level.
- Market share analysis of the top market participants, such as ABB, Siemens and Alstom Grid.
- Power transformer regulations and pricing analysis for key countries.
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitating decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the power transformers market.
- Developing strategies based on the latest pricing trends, market shares and revenue growth.
- Positioning you to gain the maximum advantage from the power transformer market’s growth potential.
- Identifying key partners and business development avenues in the power transformer market.
- Responding to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Explore List of Tables and Figures covered in this report and order your copy of & @ “Power Transformers – Global Market Size, Average Pricing and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020”.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.