Perfect for weddings or corporate events, The Lodge at Sonoma has created a package that fits all types of gatherings, The more guests spend, the more they receive.
Sonoma, CA (PRWEB) January 08, 2013
The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa, in the heart of downtown Sonoma, is launching a new group offer for guests, “Pick Your Perks.” Perfect for weddings or corporate events, The Lodge at Sonoma has created a package that fits all types of gatherings, The more guests spend, the more they receive. Seven participating Marriott properties across the Bay Area will be offering the “Pick Your Perks” group package.
The Lodge at Sonoma has 17 stunning event spaces that can accommodate between 40 to 300 guests. With 22,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, the resort is the perfect destination for corporate retreats, social getaways and wine country weddings. The Lodge at Sonoma, nestled comfortably in wine country, has 178 rooms and four suites, award-winning Raindance Spa and world-class Carneros Bistro & Wine Bar.
This group offer must be booked by Jan, 31, 2013, and must be actualized by March 31, 2013.
The “Pick Your Perks” Group Special includes:
- One Complimentary room night for every 40 actualized
- Two Premium room upgrades at group rate
- Double Marriott Rewards points
- Complimentary Internet in guest rooms
- Pick your perks based on spend
- Spend $10,000 to $50,000 – Pick two perks
- Spend $50,001 to $100,000 – Pick two perks plus 3 percent rebate to master account*
- Spend $100,001 or more – Pick two perks plus 4 percent rebate to master account*
- 10 percent off catered food and beverage
- 10 percent off in-house audio and visual
- Upgrade to one hot food item on continental breakfast
- Rebate on master account includes group rooms as part of room block and cannot exceed $10,000.
For information, visit http://www.marriott.com/SFOLS or call 1-707-935-6600 and mention “San Francisco Pick Your Perks Group Offer.”
About The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa
Located in the heart of Sonoma wine country, less than an hour away from San Francisco, The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa boasts 182 guest rooms and meeting space for groups of up to 500. The relaxing retreat also offers 10 acres of lush landscaping and a full-service pool with fire pit. Rooms feature deep-soaking tubs, fireplaces and a signature line of spa amenities. The renowned Carneros Bistro and Raindance Spa are on premise in addition to Bean & Bottle, a wine and coffee bar. The Lodge at Sonoma is at 1325 Broadway St., Sonoma, CA 95476. For information, visit http://www.marriott.com/SFOLS or call 1-707-935-6600.