KPA speakers have been invited to speak at industry conferences and 20-groups for many years and the Speakers Bureau will provide easier access to KPA speakers for event organizers.
Lafayette, CO (PRWEB) February 28, 2012
KPA, a dealer services and Internet marketing provider for over 4,000 automotive, truck and equipment dealerships and service companies, announces today the KPA Speakers Bureau.
The introduction of the KPA Speakers Bureau is in response to frequent requests for KPA speakers at industry events and builds on the success of the KPA webinar series. In the last 12 months alone, 21 KPA speakers presented at over 120 events with over 25,000 registrations.
Recent topics presented by KPA speakers include:
Human Resource Management
- HR 101 for Managers
- Wage and Hour law for dealerships
- How to Bulletproof Your Employment Practices for Dealerships
Environment and Safety
- Top 10 most cited violations for dealerships
- How to do a Safety Checkup for your Facility
- Loss Control Best Practices
- Regulatory Updates from OSHA, EPA, and DOT
- 7 Keys to Social Media Success in 2012
- Internet Marketing for Fixed Ops
- Automotive Social Media 101
- Internet Marketing Strategies to sell more Cars
- 9 Website Strategies to Attract Customers and Convert Leads
“Our goal is to provide speakers with both subject and industry expertise to keynote, moderate, or participate on panels and roundtables at industry events, meetings, and conferences,” explains Vane Clayton, CEO at KPA. “KPA speakers have been invited to speak at industry conferences and 20-groups for many years and the Speakers Bureau will provide easier access to KPA speakers for event organizers”.
To access a listing of participating speakers and request a speaker, visit the Speakers Bureau section of KPA’s website at http://www.kpaonline.com/speakers-bureau or call 866-356-1735.
KPA is a dealer services and Internet marketing provider for over 4,000 automotive, truck, and equipment dealerships and service companies. KPA provides consulting services and software for three industry-specific product lines: Environment & Safety, HR Management, and Internet Marketing. For more information, visit http://www.kpaonline.com.