Growing demand for economically sustainable processes and products to drive demand
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) September 10, 2014
Global Specialty Pulp and Paper Chemicals market is expected to reach USD 25.71 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for specialty paper is expected to be a key driver for the market over the forecast period. Technology innovation, focusing on sustainable processes to minimize environmental impact is expected to be a critical factor for market development over the next six years.
Functional chemicals were the largest product segment with market revenue of USD 10.23 billion in 2013. Surging demand for pigmented, dyed and coated paper in industrial, consumer and art applications is expected to drive functional chemical demand over the forecast period. Bleaching chemicals were the second largest product segment with market revenue of USD 4.23 billion in 2013.
The report “Specialty Pulp And Paper Chemicals Market Analysis By Product (Basic, Functional, Bleaching, Process Chemicals) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/specialty-pulp-paper-chemicals-market
Request Free Sample of This Report at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/specialty-pulp-paper-chemicals-market/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Functional chemicals are expected to be fastest growing product segment, at an estimated CAGR of 4.7% from 2014 to 2020.
- Process chemicals are expected to follow functional chemicals in terms of growth at an estimated CAGR of 4.3% from 2014 to 2020. Process chemicals are used to expedite and increase the overall efficiency of the process used for specialty paper manufacturing.
- Europe was the largest market for specialty pulp and Paper chemicals, accounting for 42.4% of market share in 2013. The market is expected to lose share to North America on account of mature paper market in Europe coupled with growing wood and pulp industry in the U.S. & Canada.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be fastest growing market at an estimated CAGR of 7.1% from 2014 to 2020 on account of growing retail market in Japan. Indonesia, China, India coupled with expansion of pulp and paper industry in Indonesia, China and South Korea.
- Specialty pulp and paper, chemicals market was consolidated with key companies being BASF, Kemira, AkzoNobel, Ashland Hercules, Dow Chemicals, ONDEO Nalco accounting for 83.0% of market share in 2013.
Browse All Reports of This Category by Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/plastics-polymers-and-resins
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global specialty pulp and paper, chemicals market on the basis of product and region:
- Specialty pulp and paper, chemicals Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Bleaching chemicals
• Process Chemicals
• Functional Chemicals
• Basic Chemicals
- Specialty pulp and Paper chemicals Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Ongoing Reports By Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies, ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Related Reports by Grand View Research
Adhesives and Sealants Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/adhesives-and-sealants-market
The global market for adhesives and sealants is expected to reach USD 43,195.5 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growth of construction, automotive and packaging industries, mainly in China, India and Brazil are expected to drive the demand for both adhesives and sealants over the forecast period.
Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/styrene-butaidene-rubber-industry
The global market for SBR is expected to reach USD 23,144.3 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for SBR in tire manufacturing is expected to support the growth of this market over the forecast period.