No one expects their AARP insurance or life insurance policy to cover a ‘pimped out’ car for a casket to ride to a cemetery however, it would be nice if it covered an environriendly alternative to a petroleum powered vehicle.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 18, 2013
Fox News in the story ‘Funeral home offers bicycle hearse for 1 last ride’, published May 17, 2013, notes that natural burials are being offered in Oregon and an environmentally friendly hearse is being used. The senior writer for Sunset Finances can be quoted as saying, “No one expects their AARP insurance or life insurance policy to cover a ‘pimped out’ car for a casket to ride to a cemetery however, it would be nice if it covered an environmentally friendly alternative to a petroleum powered vehicle.”
Unique hearses provide one last opportunity to remember loved ones by honoring their favorite hobbies. SunsetFinances.com releases its list of five specialty hearses below:
1. Bicycle hearse- In Oregon, Wade Lind got the idea for taking people to their resting place using a three-wheeled bicycle. The cost of the ride and environmentally friendly casket is around $3,500. This is a great way to honor people who want their funeral to leave a minimal environmental footprint.
2. Motorcycle hearse- Recently, some funeral home directors have started to offer one last motorcycle ride to honor motorcycle enthusiasts. This service is being offered to motorbike clubs and other motorbike enthusiasts.
3. Airplane hearse- Pilots and other plane enthusiasts can take one last plane ride to their burial site in a private plane.
4. Horse drawn carriage- Horse lovers can be taken to their resting place in a horse drawn hearse. This unique method is something to consider if a loved one enjoyed horse rides and is a great way to honor them.
5. Hot Rod hearses- Some people want to go out in style. A hot rod hearse is a great option for car lovers. If one wants a memorable funeral precession, then make arrangements for a hot rod hearse.
SunsetFinances.com recognizes that new types of hearses honor peoples’ lives by allowing them to enjoy their passion one last time. SunsetFinances.com releases its list of five specialty hearses.
About Sunset Finances:
SunsetFinances.com is a magazine devoted to honoring those who have passed away in ways that best memorialize them. SunsetFinances.com notes how important these people were to us and wants to honor them.