Most businesses fail, and those that do survive, usually take a long time to hit their stride,” says T. Harv Eker, founder of Peak Potentials.
San Diego, CA and Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) February 20, 2012
Most entrepreneurs are prepared to work hard when starting a business. But for some, success seems to happen overnight – and one multi-millionaire entrepreneur claims to know the secret formula.
“Most businesses fail, and those that do survive, usually take a long time to hit their stride,” says T. Harv Eker, founder of Peak Potentials, one of North America’s largest personal development training companies, and author of the New York Times best-seller, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. “But some companies are able to grow steadily and quickly. Those companies have 8 key principles in common – and any entrepreneur can use the same principles to earn $1 million in three years or less.”
Eker is living proof. He applied the principles to his own business and within 2.5 years, went from $2,000 in debt to selling half his ownership in the new company for $1.6 million. Since then, he has applied the principles to every business venture in which he’s been involved.
On February 15, Peak Potentials hosted a free training webinar to teach entrepreneurs Eker’s eight-step system. The webinar replay is available for free until midnight Pacific Time on Friday, February 24, 2012, at http://www.SpeedWealthWebinar.com/replay. Participants will learn:
- Why owning a business is essential to earn $1 million or more in today’s economy
- The 2 foundational beliefs required to get rich quickly and legitimately
- The truth about what a “normal” time frame is for achieving success
- 3 questions to consider when deciding whether the SpeedWealth approach is feasible for you or not
- 3 proven ways for service providers to break through the ceiling on their income
- 3 time-tested strategies for leveraging the global economy to earn money
- The #1 most important thing to do to protect your business from the Expansion Dilemma
- The only 3 parts a business should consist of to ensure it works like a well-oiled money machine
- The key distinction that sets a SpeedWealth entrepreneur apart from most business owners
- The 14-word question to ask when seeking new ways to leverage time and talent
To gain access to the “SpeedWealth” webinar replay, visit http://www.SpeedWealthWebinar.com/replay.