“Owning a business is one of the few legitimate ways to create wealth in today’s economy,” says T. Harv Eker, founder and CEO of Peak Potentials™.
San Diego, CA &Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) February 09, 2012
Most people think “get rich quick” is a scam or myth. But one multi-millionaire entrepreneur claims that not only is it possible, but that he knows the 8 key principles needed to earn $1 million in three years or less with a business. Entrepreneurs can learn this eight-step system during a free training webinar on February 15, 2012.
“Owning a business is one of the few legitimate ways to create wealth in today’s economy,” says T. Harv Eker, founder and CEO of Peak Potentials™, one of North America’s largest personal development training companies, and author of the New York Times best-seller, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. “But most entrepreneurs go about running their businesses incorrectly. As a result, they don’t earn the money they deserve and do nothing more than create a job for themselves.”
Eker knows from personal experience. He tried 17 different businesses before he cracked the code on business success. By studying the world’s most successful, fast-growing businesses, he identified eight key principles they had in common. He applied the principles to his own business and went from $2,000 in debt to selling half his ownership in the new company for $1.6 million only 2.5 years later.
Entrepreneurs can learn the eight-step system Eker developed during Peak Potentials’ new webinar on Thursday, February 15, 2012. During “SpeedWealth: The 8 Proven Principles for Creating Wealth Fast … Even From Scratch,” participants will learn:
- Why owning a business is essential to earn $1 million or more in today’s economy
- The 2 foundational beliefs required to get rich quickly and legitimately
- The truth about what a “normal” time frame is for achieving success
- 3 questions to consider when deciding whether the SpeedWealth approach is feasible for you or not
- 3 proven ways for service providers to break through the ceiling on their income
- 3 time-tested strategies for leveraging the global economy to earn money
- The #1 most important thing to do to protect your business from the Expansion Dilemma
- The only 3 parts a business should consist of to ensure it works like a well-oiled money machine
- The key distinction that sets a SpeedWealth entrepreneur apart from most business owners
- The 14-word question to ask when seeking new ways to leverage time and talent
“SpeedWealth” is a free training webinar. Registration is required. To sign up, visit http://www.SpeedWealthWebinar.com