Bonita Springs, FL (PRWEB) October 21, 2014
Money20/20 is the leading global event for innovations in money, with expected attendance of more than 6,500. CSI globalVCard executives Jason Kolbenheyer and David Disque join the distinguished roster of 400 speakers which includes the industry’s most innovative executives from world leading brands.
At the heart of the conference scheduled for November 2-5, 2014 in Las Vegas is the transformational shift of payments and a close look at disruptive innovations, which include mobile and technology. CSI’s latest innovation, globalVCard Spend Secure, is among those disruptors poised to change the way businesses make payments.
Credit cards are a necessity for businesses, and yet security breaches in the headlines serve as a constant reminder of the security risks associated with credit card transactions. Mobile currencies such as Apple Pay are gaining attention but progress has predominantly impacted the consumer market. globalVCard Spend Secure is a standout innovation in the B-to-B payments landscape, melding the security that businesses need with the mobile convenience they desire.
Key globalVCard Spend Secure mobile app features that will be demonstrated before a live audience at Money20/20, including the ability to:
- Issue virtual credit card payments in real-time. Highly secure single-use virtual card numbers expire once the intended transaction is complete, eliminating the risk of fraud.
- Control both virtual and plastic CSI-issued corporate purchasing cards, with the ability to adjust spending limits and approve/block cards in real-time.
- Monitor employee spending, restrict usage by merchant type and immediately approve/deny requests for additional funds.
Those attending Money20/20 may add the demonstration to their event calendar with the following details:
- Session Title: Live Demo: CSI globalVCard’s New B2B Mobile Payment App
- Time: November 3, 2014; 1:55 p.m. – 2:40 p.m.
- Location: Starvine 10
- Presenters: CSI globalVCard executives Jason Kolbenheyer, CPO and David Disque, COO
CSI globalVCard executives will be available at Booth 803 throughout Money20/20. Media may contact Kristi Grigsby at kgrigsby [at] csiglobalvcard [dot com] to schedule an interview. Learn more about Spend Secure at http://www.spend-secure.com, or on the company’s corporate website http://www.csiglobalvcard.com.
Money20/20 is the leading global event for innovations in money. 2014’s Money20/20 will be held on Nov. 2-5, 2014 and we expect more than 6,500 attendees, including 500+ CEOs, from 2,250+ companies and 50+ countries. http://www.money2020.com
About CSI globalVCard
Founded in 1989, CSI Enterprises has provided innovative payment solutions to world leading brands, while providing the highest level of customer service. The company’s highly secure financial payment products include the globalVCard® virtual payment solutions and award-winning mobile applications, corporate purchasing cards, and business fleet fueling/maintenance payment cards. Businesses rely on CSI’s products to control spending, reduce costs and increase profits in all areas of B2B payments, including accounts payable, business travel spending and fuel purchases. http://www.csiglobalvcard.com.
# # #