Digital Marketer Labs are comparing the length of $1.00 Trials for membership sign-ups, how does it affect the conversions, as well as the amount of cancellations and refunds for the different trial time frames.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) February 15, 2012
The InfoMastery Digital Marketer Ryan Deiss has released a series of Split Test Reports that explain that the market changes every day, and to increase conversions online there must be constant split testing. The series of InfoMastery Split Test Reports cover a variety of areas that must be tested continuously for optimum conversions.
The following is a list of the different InfoMastery Split Test reports that are available to help people with online optimization:
1) Split test results for mini report price point is revealed in “The Mini Report Price Point Test” report, that explains exactly how each time the Digital Marketer Labs run an offer, they test a few different price points to see which works best. Sometimes the results that the Digital Marketer Labs observe go against conventional wisdom, and the report explains everything they have uncovered.
2) Split test results for the "Order Form Recap" report. The report examines whether changing the typical order form layout will increase conversions. Over the last three years the Digital Marketer Labs made some subtle changes to their order forms which have increased conversions, and everything they learned is revealed within the report.
3) Split test results for the price point "$77.00 Versus $97.00" report. Originally the Digital Marketer Labs was selling this product at the $97.00 price point, the conversion rates being less than expected on both front end and upsells, we decided to test the $77.00 price point. The astounding results are explained in this split test report.
4) Split test results for "Trial Times and VSL Buy Buttons" report. In this edition of the Split Test Reports, the Digital Marketer Labs shares the results of 2 more split tests: For the first test, they are comparing the length of $1.00 Trials for membership sign-ups, how does it affect the conversions, as well as the amount of cancellations and refunds for the different trial time frames.
5) Split test results for "Salesletters And Branded Videos" report. In this edition of the Split Test Reports, the Digital Marketer Labs will be sharing the results of 2 more split tests comparing salesletters and videos.
There are more split test reports available in the Digital Marketer Labs, created and published by InfoMastery that can help increase online conversions.