Seattle, WA (PRWEB) July 10, 2009
- Fast-growing social media marketing firm Spring Creek Group, today announced a partnership with Techrigy, a leading social media monitoring company.
- Spring Creek Group will use Techrigy's software-as-a-service application to extend its social media data mining and measurement capabilities. Techrigy's powerful SM2 platform and proprietary social media data warehouse, has indexed over one billion online conversations and provides sophisticated social media monitoring for brands, including sentiment analysis, trend comparisons, geographic analysis, theme detection, authority measurement, demographics and, a classification engine.
- Spring Creek Group works with companies of all sizes to improve brand awareness and increase site traffic through social media-based online marketing methods. The agency has helped brands like Microsoft, Whitepages.com, and Seattle's Bumbershoot Festival connect with key target audiences via innovative social media marketing programs that engage consumers via online communities, blogs, and social networks and result in higher brand awareness and deeper customer loyalty.
- "At Spring Creek Group, we believe the first step in developing a successful social media strategy is listening," said Xavier Jiménez principal and analytics & measurement practice head, Spring Creek Group. "That being said, proactive brand managers have moved beyond listening to apply more rigor in the analysis of social media's impact on their brands. Using social media data to get at the hearts and minds of individuals requires the right process and the right technology. In deepening our relationship with Techrigy, we combine our proprietary Social Media Measurement Methodology with sophisticated text mining tools to collect and analyze the data we gather from monitoring online conversations so as to concretize this data into timely, insightful, and actionable insights."
- "Forming a partnership with Spring Creek Group was a 'no brainer' for us," said Aaron Newman, CEO of Techrigy. Techrigy is a leader in social media monitoring software tools and Spring Creek Group a full service agency leader in helping brands leverage social marketing strategies. We look forward to working with the Spring Creek Group team of experts who have taken our SM2 intelligence tool and turned the content collection into actionable insights for major brands and campaigns."
About Spring Creek Group:
Spring Creek Group is an innovative online marketing agency located in Seattle, Washington, that helps companies of all sizes increase brand awareness, improve customer engagement, and drive site traffic through social media-based online marketing. Spring Creek Group's key marketing services practice areas are: Brand Analytics and Measurement; Social Media Channel Strategy and Planning; Campaign Content Syndication; and Community Engagement.
Founded in 2006 by Aaron Newman and Jay Mari, Techrigy is a leading social media monitoring company. Techrigy's SM2 platform has been featured in TechCrunch and Mashable and is considered a global leader in this fast emerging space. Designed for a broad array of applications SM2 combines a massive historical database of content with analytics tools and reporting to monitor and track consumer conversations. Techrigy is located in Rochester, NY with offices in San Francisco, customers range from F1000 brands to local agencies across the Globe.