The changes are that significant. It is absolutely transformative. We’ve always had and prided ourselves on top-notch service; now we have a first class facility to go with it.
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) October 15, 2013
The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boca Raton hotel will host a “Grand Re-Opening Event” on October 17, 2013 to mark the completion of its recent 6 month, $2.3 million complete upgrade of its guest rooms and public space.
The grand celebration is mirrored after the theme of the entire renovation: “Style and Space. Redefined.” This theme represents the complete re-imagination of the hotel and the transition to a sleek, modern, and streamlined approach to hospitality and service.
The event on Thursday, October 17th is from 5 to 7 PM with a ribbon-cutting at 6 PM with leaders of the local hospitality community and elected officials. Following the ribbon-cutting will be drawings for raffle prizes, including weekend stays at the hotel, thousands of Marriott Rewards points, and two iPad Minis. A broad selection of refreshments will be served, as well.
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP online or simply call Jennifer Dott at 561-869-8562.
In addition, this opening reception will incorporate a SpringHill Suites’ brand signature event, ArtNight. ArtNight is a SpringHill Suites program that celebrates local art and originality. Partnering with a local artist, Fran Steinmark, the SpringHill Suites Boca Raton will be a platform for Steinmark to showcase some of her work to the delight of guests and locals.
However, Fran Steinmark won’t be the only talented guests at the reception. The event will also feature local caricature artist, Captain Cartoon, as well as steel drum reggae band, Reel Ting, for entertainment for all.
“We are so excited about the completion of this long and rewarding process,” says General Manager John Barone. “Our hotel is absolutely, completely transformed and it looks amazing. We are thrilled with the outcome and can’t wait to show it off to our neighbors and guests.”
With a focus on making the feel of the hotel more modern, airy, and light-filled, the “Style and space. Redefined.” renovation will truly be a sight to behold and boasts new features and amenities throughout the hotel, including:
- Expansion of the public area, adding nearly 50% more space to the breakfast and interaction area of the hotel.
- Multiple wall-mounted 42" flat panel high definition televisions throughout the lobby
- Brand new oversized fitness center, with two treadmills, a brand new elliptical machine and recumbent bike, a yoga step up area, and ample free weights
- Completely upgraded business center
- Re-vamped meeting space with brand new carpet and finishes
- A more welcoming and personal front desk
- New 24-hour market and sundry shop serving snacks, beer, wine, and all other essentials
- Completely refreshed guest rooms with revamped dedicated work spaces, oversized desks, new ergonomic chairs, and light, airy, and sleek décor providing a contemporary but comfortable environment
“If you walked in our front door after not having been here for 5 or 6 months, you would think that you were in a completely different hotel,” says Barone. “The changes are that significant. It is absolutely transformative. We’ve always had and prided ourselves on top-notch service; now we have a first class facility to go with it.”