We are excited to bring Joe on-board. His experience will prove to be extremely valuable to our clients and strategic partners.
Orange, CA (PRWEB) February 01, 2012
SSAE 16 Professionals is proud to announce they have hired Joe Jimenez as a Director of Business Development in the firm. As a leading service provider that specializes in SSAE 16 readiness reviews, SSAE 16 Type I Reports, and SSAE 16 Type II Reports, clients are increasing choosing SSAE 16 Professionals for the personalized service and great value.
Joe has over 24 years of business development and marketing experience developing and executing marketing programs for companies within various industries. Joe excels in his ability to quickly understand client initiatives and corresponding client needs that sometimes involve “outside the box” thinking. Additionally Joe firmly believes in developing and maintaining positive and trusting business relationships that ultimately become long lasting and mutually beneficial. Joe’s key responsibilities include the implementation and support of the firm’s marketing and business development efforts, proposal process and industry leading client service.
Joe holds a Bachelor of Science degree from San Diego State University and will handle business development efforts and strategic relationships in the Pacific Northwest and other portions of the Western United States. Joe has been actively involved in several youth sports programs serving as a youth baseball and softball coach.
“We are excited to bring Joe on-board,” says Tim Roncevich, Partner at SSAE 16 Professionals. “His experience will prove to be extremely valuable to our clients and our strategic partners.”
SSAE 16 Readiness Reviews
SSAE 16 Readiness Reviews are consulting engagements that are designed to assist service organizations in assessing their preparedness for a SSAE 16 audit. SSAE 16 Professionals works collaboratively with management teams to perform a detailed readiness review and provide a gap matrix that identifies controls that would pass right away, controls that would partially fail, and controls that would fail and require remediation (in priority order with recommendations for remediation). Some firms go right into the SSAE 16 and realize there are issues which result in a qualified opinion. By that time, the service organization has spent a lot of time and money only to get a qualified report (which is useless to both the service organizations and its clients).
SSAE 16 Type I and Type II Reports
In addition to Readiness Reviews, SSAE 16 Professionals completes both Type I and Type II SSAE 16 Reports.
- SSAE 16 Type I Reports - A report on policies and procedures placed in operation as of a specified point in time. SSAE 16 Type I Reports evaluate the design effectiveness of a service provider’s controls and then confirms that these controls have been placed in operation as of a specific date.
- SSAE 16 Type II Reports - A report on policies and procedures placed in operation and tests of operating effectiveness for a period of time. SSAE 16 Type II Reports include the examination and confirmation steps involved in a Type I examination plus include an evaluation of the effectiveness of the controls for a period of at least six calendar months. Most user organizations require their service provider to undergo the Type II level examination for the greater level of assurance it provides.
- SSAE 16 Reports are beneficial because:
- Financial Audit Requirement by SEC - Auditors of your Clients will increase their scrutiny of the “system of internal control” during their audits of the financial statements (Sarbanes-Oxley) - which will result in more requests for your SSAE 16 report.
- Marketing and Competitive Advantage - SSAE 16 can be a key differentiator to prospective clients.
- One Time Audit - Avoids user auditors (auditors of your clients) continuously contacting service organization personnel for separate audits throughout the year. Rather, service organization clients request and rely on the SSAE 16 report.
About SSAE 16 Professionals
SSAE 16 Professionals is one of the nation’s leading firms specializing solely in SSAE 16 audits and readiness assessments. Each of our professionals has over 10 years of relevant experience at “Big 4” and other large international or regional accounting firms. Each professional is certified as a CPA (Certified Public Accountant), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), and/or MBA (Master of Business Administration). For more information, please visit http://www.SSAE16Professionals.com.
# # #