Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) September 17, 2011
Angelus Press announced its second annual conference on Catholic Tradition, titled The Kingship of Christ, to be held October 7 - 9 at the Airport Hilton in Kansas City, Missouri.
The three day event offers a singular opportunity for Catholics to grow in faith and their knowledge of the Catholic Church's essential doctrine on Christ the King.
Following on the very successful 2010 conference, which celebrated the 40th anniversary of the Society of St. Pius X, The Kingship of Christ conference includes several new presenters and a fresh array of subjects with His Excellency Bishop Tissier de Mallerais as keynote speaker.
Topics and speakers include:
· The Social Kingship of Christ according to Cardinal Pie, with Fr. Juan-Carlos Iscara
· The Rosary and the Battle of Lepanto, with Andrew J. Carendon, M.A.
· The Relationship of Church and State, with Brian McCall, J.D.
· Quas Primas - Pius XI on Christ the King, with Fr. Daniel Themann
· The Errors of the Modern World, with John Rao, Ph.D.
· Archbishop Lefebvre: A Life for Christ the King, with His Excellency Bishop Tissier de Mallerais
· The Queenship of Our Lady, with Fr. Albert, O.P.
· The Cristeros and the Martyrs of the Mexican Revolution, with Christopher Check
· Catholic Action: Whose Job Is It?, with His Excellency Bishop Tissier de Mallerais
· A Call for Today's Crusade, with Fr. Gerard Beck
· Conclusion and Summary, with Fr. Arnaud Rostand
“The Kingship of our Lord Jesus Christ has been attacked in the decades following the Second Vatican Council,” said Angelus Press editor, James Vogel. “All are invited to come and learn about this essential doctrine, its denial by the enemies of the Church, and what we and our family and friends can do to work for its restoration.”
Conference tickets are available for purchase until Thursday, September 22.
View Hotel reservation information
Holy Mass will be celebrated at the Hilton Hotel, both Friday and Saturday. The Holy Rosary will be said, followed by Dinner with Bishop Tissier de Mallerais on Saturday evening. A Pontifical High Mass will be celebrated on Sunday, October 9, at St. Vincent de Paul Church in Kansas City, Missouri. (Shuttles provided from hotel)
About Angelus Press: Angelus Press is an apostolate of the Catholic press. We have the mission of spreading the Catholic Faith through the printed word by our Traditional Catholic books and magazine publications. We offer resources ranging from the promotion of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the spiritual life, and lives of the Saints, to the crisis in the Church, theology, liturgy, and catechetics - anything that will help the Christian save his soul.