Luckily for all the Vegas partygoesrs out there, EarlyVegas has done all of the work in finding the best Las Vegas St. Patrick's Day events, parties, and dinners for this year's celebrations.
(PRWEB) March 13, 2013
Pull out that green t-shirt and get ready to fill those mugs with green beer to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Las Vegas 2013! It doesn't matter if Vegas party people are Irish or not, Sin City embraces everyone when it comes to celebrating St. Patty’s Day in Vegas. But with all of the Las Vegas St. Patrick’s Day festivities going on, how should someone decide on where to celebrate the holiday in Vegas? Luckily for all the Vegas partygoers out there, EarlyVegas has done all of the work in finding the best Las Vegas St. Patrick’s Day events, parties, and dinners for this year's celebrations. Here are the EarlyVegas.com top 5 picks for best Las Vegas events for St. Patrick’s Day weekend 2013:
1. St. Patrick’s Festival March 15th - 18th at Mandalay Bay: The Las Vegas Mandalay Bay is going all out on their Vegas St. Patrick’s Day festivities this year. On March 16th & 17th, The House of Blues Crossroads is offering a $45/day All You Can Drink Beer Garden for their St. Patrick’s Day event in Las Vegas where participants can listen to live Celtic Music from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm and taste 20 different beers. Plus, on March 16th at Mandalay Bay, Ri Ra Irish Pub will be open from 2:00 pm to 2:30 am and will have live music for St. Patrick’s Day 2013. On March 17th, Mandalay Bay will have a Las Vegas St. Patrick’s Day Parade starting at Ri Ra and moving through the casino. House of Blues, Mizuya Lounge, and Ri Ra Irish pub will also all have live music on St. Patrick’s Day 2013 within Mandalay Bay.
2. Public House Las Vegas St. Patrick’s Day event with drink & food specials: Luxor will be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2013 with $5 shots of Jameson and $6 Irish Car Bomb drinks all day. Plus, they're also offering discount prices on Guinness, Blue Moon, and Coors Light.
3. Fremont Street Experience & Urban Obstacle 5K in Downtown Las Vegas: For those looking to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day off the Strip, check out the Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas from 2:00 pm to 2:00 am March 15th - 17th 2013. Live performances from Tempest, Finnegan’s Wake, The Wild Celts, Whiskey Galore, Little People, and Darby O’Gill are Vegas St. Patrick’s Day concerts that nobody should miss. Plus, register by March 15th, 2013 for the Saturday March 16th Urban Obstacle 5K for St. Patrick’s Day Weekend in Vegas. The event will have food, live music, drinks and St. Patrick's Day celebrations for those who participate. The run takes place at North Las Vegas Blvd and Freemont Street.
4. St. Patrick’s Day Specials at the Monte Carlo: The Monte Carlo Las Vegas hotel is offering several St. Patrick’s Day specials throughout the resort. Swing over to The Pub at Monte Carlo for drink specials on Irish beers, shots of Jameson, and Irish car bombs, plus some traditional Irish food of Guinness stew, corned beef and cabbage and more. The Buffet at Monte Carlo will also have some special St. Patrick’s Day food including Irish pub lamb stew, colcannon soup, shepherd’s pie, shamrock cookies, and others. For those who want to visit a Las Vegas restaurant for St. Patrick’s Day, the Cafe at Monte Carlo will be offering Irish favorites as well.
5. Brendan’s Irish Pub at The Orleans Las Vegas St. Patrick’s Day Party: Cruise on over to Brendan’s Irish Pub for an Irish experience at a Las Vegas St. Patrick’s Day party on March 17th from 9:00 pm to 1:00 am. Brendan’s Irish Pub will be serving shots of Jameson, Crown Royal, and Captain Morgan for $3/shot, plus there will be live entertainment from Mrs. Murphy’s Chowder.
This article was written by Ariel Abbott, Editor of EarlyVegas.com
EarlyVegas.com is an authority on how to save money and get the best value when planning travel to Las Vegas. EarlyVegas.com searches the web for the best packages, specials, promotions, deals, and promo code offers that help travelers save and get the most value when booking hotel rooms, tours, and shows in Las Vegas.