Our Mother’s Day gift idea is unique in that we inviting dads and families to consider not only purchasing the kit for mom, but also doing the work of cleaning or stain removing from her favorite sofa, leather chair, pet bed, or car interior.
Detroit, Michigan (PRWEB) April 23, 2010
StainHotline.com, which features safe and effective stain removal products and fabric and upholstery protectants, is offering an incredible Mother’s Day special coupon of 50% off. There are three Stain Remover Combo Kits to choose from. All kits feature a valuable combination of fabric and leather care products for safe and effective cleaning and future protection.
“Our Mother’s Day gift idea is unique in that we inviting dads and families to consider not only purchasing the kit for mom, but also doing the work of cleaning or stain removing from her favorite sofa, leather chair, pet bed, or car interior, as part of their gift-giving gesture," commented J. John Antakli, President of The Casite Company.
Added Antakli, “Today’s moms and dads spend a lot of time carpooling children and running family errands. Unfortunately, stains on automobile upholstery can be difficult to avoid, especially since young children may be accident prone with food and drink. Helping with the care of mom’s home upholstery or car interior, with child and pet friendly products will make her feel appreciated throughout the year.”
The All U Need Kit typically sells for $99.99 retail, the Fabric & Leather Care Kit for $59.99 retail, and the Fabric Care Kit for $49.99. Now through April 29, 2010, these kits may be purchased at an incredible value of 50% off using coupon code MOM50. Upon visiting the Web site’s home page (http://www.stainhotline.com), visitors can click the “Shop Online” link to reach the various kits (http://www.stainhotline.com/shop.html) for complete information.
The 50% coupon cannot be combined with any other offers. Orders received by April 29, 2010 will ship by May 3, 2010 for arrival no later than May 7, 2010 via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping is not available at this time. Coupon expires April 29, 2010. Shipping time-frames are good while supplies last, and customers will be notified in the unlikely event that delivery schedules are impacted.
Some of the Fabric and Leather Care products included in the kits are as follows:
- Leather Clean is a solution specially formulated to safely clean treated leather and vinyl with natural degreasers. Watch ink, tar, grease, crayons, markers, and dirt disappear from leather and vinyl surfaces.
- Leather Luster is specially formulated to replenish natural oils after cleaning. Using Leather Luster restores a natural shine and luster that are removed during cleaning - and protects/prevents from future staining.
- Fabric Clean Gold is a professional strength, ready-to-use cleaner that removes protein based stains from water cleanable textiles. This solution safely dissolves most food and beverage based spills.
- Fabric Clean Purple is a professional strength, ready-to-use cleaner that removes oil-based stains from water- cleanable textiles. This solution instantly safely dissolves most grease and ink based spills.
- Fresh Fabric is an active, enzyme-based product that safely and quickly removes odors from the source.
- TexGuard® Fabric Protector is a professional strength formula that repels stains and moisture. This non-toxic and water-based solution will leave your fabric soft to the touch.
StainHotline.com is operated by The Casite Company. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Partnership Program, Design for the Environment’s (DfE) Safer Product Labeling Program has recognized a number of Casite’s cleaners with the DfE Safer Product label. The DfE mark enables consumers to quickly identify and choose products that can help protect the environment and are safer for families.
StainHotline.com is operated by The Casite Company. StainHotline.com is a top resource for safe, environmentally friendly stain removal and upholstery protection products. StainHotline.com products are engineered by The Casite Company to safely and effectively remove stains, as well as protect fabric, leather, vinyl, and many other surfaces from future stains. For more information, please visit http://www.stainhotline.com or call 248.585.6909.