Houston (PRWEB) January 08, 2013
Storage bins allow customers to keep their organizations running efficiently. A Plus Warehouse provides the best storage bins available from the most demanded manufacturers. A Plus Warehouse’s storage bins are produced by Akro Mils, Quantum Storage, Lewis Bins, Cr Daniels, Schaeffer, and a range of other quality brands as well.
To encourage customers to order even more storage bins from A Plus Warehouse, they are offering a discounted shipping rate for all Quantum and Akro bin orders placed in January and February 2013. Discounted freight charges will be 20 percent of the retail order value subject to an absolute minimum of $25. The freight deal covers only dock to dock delivery. All additional charges will be additional and passed on to the customer.
Some storage bins have been tried and true sellers, and according to Ed Stairman, “We give customers the storage bins they demand at the best price.”
In order to give customers the product they demand, it only makes sense to share with the community what products are selling well.
1. Quantum Clear Stacking Bins – Based on the original ‘QUS’ bin series, the Quantum Clear View allows convenient storage. Being able to see stock is a supplement to seeing an identification card.
2. Akro Clear Insight Bins – Similar in concept to the above mentioned Quantum bins, but can be sanitized ( ‘autoclavable’) at a much higher temperature. Akro Clear Insight bins are used by hospitals and doctors’ offices.
3. Recycled storage bins – Recycled bins used to be black only, now customers can be green friendly and have a sense of style. Akro earth saver bins come in three attractive colors.
4. Akro Ready Space Mobile Bin Rack – Hospitals use ready space due to the fact that the bins are autoclavable. Ready Space carts are filled with clear insight bins. Storage bins are integrated with materials handling in many cases, and Ready Space is an example.
5. Rack Bins – These bins are pallet sized. With rack bins, loose items can now be safely stored on pallets! To make ordering rack bins even easier, A Plus Warehouse provides rack bins with double deep wire shelving included.
6. Extra High Shelf Bins – In the old days, all shelf bins were 4 inches high. A Plus Warehouse now offers shelf bins that are 6 inches high as well.
Of course, A Plus Warehouse still provides a range of storage bins with cabinets as well. Customers should consider ordering storage bins integrated with cabinets such as the BigBlue cabinets and ValleyCraft. Durham Manufacturing also produces a reliable bin cabinet featuring sliding drawers in some cases.
A Plus Warehouse is a nationwide materials handling dealer specializing in storage bins. A Plus Warehouse looks forward to helping valued customers in 2013 and beyond. Customers are encouraged to call 800-209-8798 for help.