“Our approach has been put to the test during our work as planning consultants to some of the nation’s largest companies. Now, through our new training program, we can bring the benefits of Plan4 to companies that prefer a more ‘DIY’ approach.”
Plano, TX (PRWEB) February 3, 2010
Corporate strategic planning company Method Frameworks announces its corporate training program designed to teach key strategies of the company’s proprietary Plan4(SM) planning approach.
Method Frameworks’ proprietary planning approach, known as Plan4, follows a holistic, scientifically-based, and outcomes-driven process to inspire and enable organizations to create sustainable competitive advantage. The Plan4 strategic planning process is used for strategic and operational planning and can be used at all levels of organizational planning -- enterprise, business unit, project, and technology.
Compared to planning approaches used by most organizations, which result in an average return on investment of 34% or less, Method Frameworks reports that Plan4 consistently creates ROI of 140% or more for the company’s clients.
President of Method Frameworks, Joe Evans, explains, “Our approach has been put to the test during our work as planning consultants to some of the nation’s largest companies. Now, through our new training program, we can bring the benefits of Plan4 to companies that prefer a more ‘DIY’ approach.”
The Plan4 strategic planning training program was created for corporate strategic planners, executive teams, business owners, technology leaders, and others looking to improve upon their results. It teaches the innovative Plan4 approach, emphasizing the strategies necessary to deliver an organization’s desired outcomes with greater certainty.
Topics of the training program include:
- Understanding how to execute a strategic planning process
- Identifying hidden threats and bringing those forward into the planning process
- Mitigation of strategic planning risk and how to plan for known risks
- How to identify your organization’s key outcomes and why they are important
- Goal prioritization and how to support the underlying initiatives
- Refreshing your plan with less pain
- Understanding and complementing your organization’s culture to ensure successful execution
- Focusing initiative execution to organizational capacity, with stretch
- Evaluating real success
- Understanding the fundamentals for enterprise adaptability
- Evaluating and setting metrics
- Planning governance
- Successful techniques for planning meetings and session facilitation
Plan4 training can be customized to the needs of any organization. To learn more about Method Frameworks’ Plan4 training, visit http://www.methodframeworks.com/planning-services/training/index.html or call (877)-31-PLAN4 or (877) 317-5264.