These CEOs are leading the way for private companies in San Diego. There is so much that other CEOs can learn from their leadership.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) July 30, 2012
Dr. Sherry Nooravi, Principal Consultant at the San Diego organizational development firm Strategy Meets Performance, interviewed CEOs on the Top 20 list of San Diego’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. The results of her interviews with these innovative CEOs will be shared at Vintalk on August 8, 2012 from 7:30 a.m.-9 a.m.
Participating in the talk will be Matt Garrett, the CEO of TGG Accounting, the 17th fastest growing private company in San Diego in 2011 (and recently named the 10th in 2012) and Deb Hubers, the CEO of La Vita Compounding Pharmacy, the 8th fastest growing private company in San Diego (2011).
Check-in and breakfast begin at 7:15 am and the event will be held from 8:00 am to 9:00 am. Please RSVP by Friday, August 3, 2012 at http://7actionsofsdceos.eventbrite.com/
The following are the CEOs interviewed, their companies, the industries and their place on the San Diego Business Journal’s 2011 list.
- Adam G. Dailey, Ludus Tours, Tour operator/hospitality provider, #4
- Will Dryden, Coast Flight Training, Flight training, aircraft management, #7
- Dave Dutch, PayLease LLC, Payment processing, #10
- Michael Fenison, Pure Financial Advisors, Investment management, retirement planning, #6
- Debra Hubers, La Vita Compounding Pharmacy, Pharmacy for customized medication, #8
- Matt Garrett, TGG Accounting, Outsourced managerial accounting consultancy, #17
- Jason Kulpa, Underground Elephant, Digital media marketing, #1
- Brian Anthony Rott, Superior Onsite Services, Mobile on-site repair, #15
Dr. Sherry Nooravi noted, “These CEOs are leading the way for private companies in San Diego. There is so much that other CEOs can learn from their leadership. They have created inspiring environments for their employees, which has in turn, has helped generate rapid growth and excellent customer service. The findings I share can be applied to small and large companies.”
About Strategy Meets Performance. Strategy Meets Performance is a boutique leadership consulting firm headquartered in San Diego. The firm specializes in creating engaged, productive and innovative cultures in small-mid-sized companies. Strategy Meets Performance’s focus is on businesses that want the expertise of business psychologists and leadership experts to build the company’s leadership capacity. Services such as coaching, team-building and the creation of accountability systems help give the organization the ability to manage fast growth with the right team of engaged employees with a single vision.
Dr. Sherry Nooravi was recently lauded in the La Jolla Light’s Voices to Listen to in 2011 for her community work in addition to being featured for her leadership perspective.