Businesses have so much untapped knowledge, resources, and potential locked within their experts' heads that could be leveraged for better sales effectiveness. As part of this webinar, we're looking forward to a game-changing discussion around how companies can collect and access organizational knowledge to increase sales results and elevate their business even during challenging times.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 28, 2009
WHO: Alex Jefferies, Senior Research Associate at Aberdeen Group and Dave Batt, Founder and CEO of StreetSmarts, Inc.
WHAT: Webinar on How Best-in-Class Companies Can Improve Sales Effectiveness Practices in an Economic Downturn
WHEN: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 2:00 PM ET/11:00 AM PT
WHERE: Register online at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/948472458
- The pressures facing today's sales leaders are unlike those of recent decades--macro-economic conditions have adversely effected sales pipelines and forced organizations to achieve the same results with fewer resources. However, a trend has emerged indicating that companies that collect, centralize and effectively disseminate organizational knowledge have improved top-line sales results and concurrently reduced their operating costs.
- Join StreetSmarts, Inc. and Aberdeen Group on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 for an interactive discussion on how Best-in-Class companies improve sales performance in less than 90 days by effectively using resources they already have in their organizations.
- StreetSmarts provides an award-winning, single solution platform for boosting enterprise sales effectiveness, channel sales enablement and transforming information into actionable knowledge for distributed work forces. As CEO of StreetSmarts, Dave brings an extensive background in the CRM and enterprise software space, including executive positions at Microsoft, Oracle, Siebel, Stellent and Sage.
- Alex Jefferies works exclusively within Aberdeen's Customer Management Technologies Group. Alex has contributed to numerous research pieces on marketing and sales automation. His own research agenda focuses on both the enterprise-wide use of social media, as well as how organizations are improving sales effectiveness through collaboration, automation, and sales intelligence initiatives.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
1. How Best-In-Class companies define and execute sales effectiveness practices.
2. How to identify high impact points for sales effectiveness within your organization.
3. Successful approaches for leveraging a company's tribal knowledge for better business outcomes across a distributed workforce.
4. A step-by-step guide for organizational readiness to leverage proven sales effectiveness approaches.
"The old cliché 'work smarter, not harder' has been rolling off of tongues for quite some time," says Alex Jefferies, Senior Research Associate at Aberdeen Group. "However, a new generation of enterprise sales effectiveness solutions has made this concept more easily attainable. As companies strive to achieve more from sales representatives, centralizing best practices and disseminating organizational knowledge to a distributed workforce are crucial steps towards success."
"The upside of this economic situation is that it has forced companies and their sales forces to take a hard look at getting more out of the resources at hand," said Dave Batt, Founder and CEO, StreetSmarts, Inc. "Businesses have so much untapped knowledge, resources, and potential locked within their experts' heads that could be leveraged for better sales effectiveness. As part of this webinar, we're looking forward to a game-changing discussion around how companies can collect and access organizational knowledge to increase sales results and elevate their business even during challenging times."
SteetSmarts® was first introduced in the market in 2003 as an internet application with innovative capabilities - An enterprise-class application built upon one of the first consumer-focused "word of mouth" recommendation platforms for the internet. StreetSmarts® evolved further in 2004 and released the first SaaS platform combining social networking, collaboration, knowledge and content management.
There are advantages to being first - StreetSmarts' early customers found these capabilities essential to build mission-critical application for Channel Enablement, Salesforce Effectiveness and Training Reinforcement platforms. We have gained great insights from these experiences and developed a structured approach and best practices that enable today's customers to derive business value from StreetSmarts® within their first month of use. StreetSmarts® continues its rich heritage of innovation with the release of StreetSmarts® v5.0 in February 2009.