Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) August 17, 2017
SUMO Scheduler, a leading enterprise appointment scheduling solution, announced that its application is now Salesforce Lightning-ready.
Salesforce Lightning gives users a more intuitive and modern UI experience, improved performance, and coupled with SUMO5, customers are leveraging a ton of new scheduling automation features.
- Full-support of the Salesforce Console experience, particularly helpful for call centers and large support teams.
- For large sales teams, self-scheduling now supports lead assignment rules.
- You can now send appointment invitations from a Salesforce case, contact, or lead.
- Enable your prospects or customers the option and ease of canceling or reschedule from the appointment itself.
- Add a file attachment when self-scheduling an appointment.
And lots more...
“As usual, there is a ton of buzz internally, with our partners, and of course our customers, with this newest release of SUMO Scheduler. We are all grateful to the dedication of our engineering team, as they were required to put in a ton of extra effort on this fairly new Lightning technology.” said CEO, Jason North.
If you are interested in learning more or scheduling a demo, find SUMO Scheduler on the Salesforce AppExchange or visit SumoScheduler.com.
ABOUT SUMO SCHEDULER
SUMO Scheduler is the #1 online appointment scheduling solution built 100% native on Salesforce®. Our clients understand how manually scheduling appointments is a waste of time and resources, ripe for human error, a source of lost revenue, and customer attrition. By completely automating appointment scheduling 24/7 365, on any device, SUMO has helped organizations increase appointment volume, revenue, and customer satisfaction. As the only solution built 100% native on Salesforce®, SUMO meets the security, scalability, and compliance needs of enterprise organizations. SUMO does the heavy lifting of appointment scheduling.