Colorado Springs, CO (PRWEB) September 20, 2011
Accellos, a leading provider of supply chain execution software solutions, has released a case study of its customer Partner XXI Kleks. The case study illustrates how the implementation of Accellos’ warehouse management system, Accellos One Warehouse, streamlined warehouse operations for the Polish office products firm.
Kleks management has identified the following benefits and added capabilities since implementing the Accellos WMS:
- Barcode identification and control of inventory
- Real-time control over orders in both warehouses
- Management of expiry dates and serial numbers
- Real-time inventory updates on showroom purchases
- Personnel management; efficiency and effectiveness tracking
- Work optimization procedures; more production, same staff
- Real-time tracking of SKUs and their warehouse locations
- Flexible order fulfillment based on product, clients, orders
- Simultaneous picking of multiple orders by individual workers
- Alerts and alarms for quick response in fulfilling key client orders.
“The implementation of Accellos One Warehouse system allowed us to raise the level of our customer service significantly, and we now manage our inventory consistently in both warehouses. We have fully realized all of the expectations that we had for the system,” explained Pawel Wojcik, Co-owner.
The full case study can be read at http://blog.accellos.com/customers/kleks
Accellos, headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is a global provider of logistics, warehouse, third-party logistics, transportation and mobile fleet management software solutions. The company addresses the supply chain management and execution market with warehouse management systems for multiple environments, including transportation management software and in-field mobile resource management solutions. Accellos’ powerful supply chain execution solutions are easy to customize and implement, providing customers with more innovation for less investment. For more information, email info (at) accellos.com or visit http://www.accellos.com.
All products are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies in the United States and/or other countries.
# # #