Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry Analyzed & Forecasts to 2013 in New Market Research Report
ReportsnReports.com adds new market research report “Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012–2013: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives” to its store.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 22, 2012
This is a new report by Timetric that analyzes how companies in the construction industry perceive sustainability. The report contains in-depth analysis on the principal drivers and challenges with regards to sustainability plus the market-specific growth opportunities associated with the implementation of sustainable practices. It also benchmarks successful sustainable initiatives and energy-efficiency measures adopted by various companies. This report also examines the impact of sustainability on profits and cost saving targets set by companies. It also analyzes the procurement strategies and practices being undertaken; category-level spending outlooks; changes in sustainable procurement budgets; supplier selection criteria and investment opportunities available for leading purchase decision makers. The report “Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012–2013: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives” identifies key drivers and practices of green marketing, and the channels used to effectively market green credentials.
- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by Timetric accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements on sustainability management of 351 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 44% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report analyzes expenditure of construction industry buyers on sustainability, sustainable procurement practices and critical factors that influence supplier selection.
- Key topics covered include category-level spending outlooks, market-specific growth opportunities, investment opportunities and principal challenges associated with the implementation of sustainable practices.
- In this report, buyers identify their sustainable procurement budgets; along with essential sustainability measures that influence supplier selection
- The report provides extensive analysis on effective promotional channels and major drivers of green marketing, along with the key features of marketing green credentials.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of key industry opportunities and threats and also contains the full survey results.
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents related to the following:
- What sustainability means to the industry
- Factors that drive sustainability measures
- Barriers that confront effective implementation of sustainability
- Sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability
- Metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance
- Procurement of sustainable materials
- Demand for sustainable products and services, including markets that will drive growth
- Changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets
- Methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels
- Sustainability leaders
- A total of 47% of construction contractor and project developer respondents in the global construction industry perceive "responsible use of natural resources" as central to sustainability practices, while 43% consider "reducing carbon footprint" to e the most important sustainability initiative.
- The key drivers of sustainability identified by buyer respondents include "client demand", "cost savings and operational efficiency" and "compliance with legislation", as indicated by 64%, 67% and 65% of respective respondents.
- Respondents from construction contractors and project development companies identified the UK, Germany and Canada as the markets with the most growth potential for sustainable construction as indicated by 58%, 54% and 53% of respective respondents.
Reasons to buy
- Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability budgets and areas of investment
- Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing sustainability needs of customers
- Uncover the business outlook, key sustainability challenges and opportunities
- Understand the effect of sustainability on other players and competitors in the industry
- Benchmark sustainable initiatives with key industry leaders and identify major trends that affect the industry
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of buyers
- Identify specific green marketing channels your competitors are using to win business
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/199621-sustainability-in-the-global-construction-industry-2012-2013-market-trends-and-opportunities-forecast-of-budgets-and-profitability-construction-industry-procurement-and-marketing-initiatives.html
Major points from Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Sustainability in the Construction Industry
- Implementation of Sustainability
- Financial Implications of Sustainability
- Sustainable Procurement
- Marketing Green Initiatives
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
Browse more report on Manufacturing & Construction Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/manufacturing/
Contact sales (at) reportsandreports (dot) com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.