Edina, MN (PRWEB) April 13, 2010
Sweepstakes fulfillment company Young America (YA) recently executed a client sweepstakes promotion that gathered over 10,500 best and worst pick-up lines. While a great many of the entries were variations of the same theme, there were quite a few very clever lines—several, regrettably, unmentionable. A panel of open-minded yet impressionable YA associates reviewed, culled and selected these best and worst pick-up lines:
Top 10 Best Pick-Up Lines
1. You’ve been a very bad boy. Now, go to my room!
2. I can tell by the way you’re ignoring me that you really want me.
3. Be different. Say yes.
4. Hey baby, I got a van.
5. Could I please have your REAL number?
6. Am I cute enough or do you need another drink?
7. Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
8. I bet you $20 you’re gonna turn me down.
9. Do you mind if I sit with you so I won’t get hit on?
10. Hi! My name is… I’m unemployed and live with my parents.
Top 10 Worst Pick-Up Lines
1. Do you live in Tennessee? ‘Cause you’re the only ten I see.
2. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
3. Can I subscribe to your news letter? I’d love to hear all about your latest issues.
4. Can I have your number? I lost mine.
5. Baby, I need to change the alphabet around so that “U” and “I” are together.
6. Hi! I’m Donald Trump. You’re fired! Can I buy you a drink?
7. You must be tired—you’ve been running through my mind all day.
8. Can I borrow a quarter? I need to call my mom and tell her I’ve met the woman of my dreams.
9. Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?
10. Can I have a raisin? Or perhaps a date?
YA designs and engineers 2,700 sweepstakes, games & contests every year helping clients generate excitement for their brands and engagement with their consumers. YA’s sweepstakes marketing team is comprised of professionals who provide specialized expertise to manage the complexities of sweepstakes, games and contests and leverage customers’ excitement. Learn how your company can benefit from sweepstakes services, games & contests.
About Young America
Young America is a full service engagement marketing company providing end-to-end solutions ranging from rebates, promotion fulfillment, product sampling and consumer loyalty marketing that drive measurable results for our clients. From program design through reporting and analysis Young America leverages a full suite of marketing services to support our solutions and drive results for our clients. For more information, visit http://www.young-america.com.