Swimming with whale sharks on Cancun holidays is the new craze and Kenwood Travel has compiled a new guide.
(PRWEB UK) 25 September 2012
Swimming with whale sharks on Cancun holidays is the new craze hitting Mexico’s Caribbean coast. One reason so many tourists flock to take holidays in Cancun is the opportunity to go swimming with whale sharks. Kenwood Travel’s Cancun Holidays division spoke to Michael Bright, author of ‘Wild Caribbean: The Hidden Wonders of the World's Most Famous Islands’ (BBC Books), to compile a guide to whale sharks and whale shark tours in the region, on the travel blog.
Whale shark tours are an experience not to be missed, and can be booked through a customer’s hotel, or the hotel will point them in the general direction of a reputable tour operator.
Click here to view Kenwood Travel’s guide to swimming with whale sharks on holidays in Cancun on the travel blog. Inside is a further link to the Cancun Holidays infographic.
About Kenwood Travel:
- To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.