SWTOR Secrets Guide, with more information at swtorsecretsguide.org, is a new guide released by Tony Sanders.
(PRWEB) February 09, 2012
Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) received good reviews after it released last December, 2011. Many players tried and tested this new MMORPG game. Since the Star Wars franchise is already a famous, there is no doubt that most players already have an idea about the story plot. This game is not just an ordinary game that anyone can just easily play. Trial and error methods are still needed before one succeeds in reaching the maximum levels fast and getting the best builds. SWTOR Secrets, a new SWTOR guide with more information at swtorsecretsguide.org, helps players dominate the SWTOR game. More details can also be found at topswtorguide.com.
SWTOR Secrets Guide is a new guide released by Tony Sanders. He has also written other guides like Farmville Secrets, Mafia Wars Blueprint, PvP Bible, Café World Domination and WOTLK Secret. SWTOR Secrets is a guide that will help gamers in leveling up and doing simple tasks like missions, crafting and gathering.
Here are the key features of SWTOR Secrets :
1. Complete Character Guide – This will help players and potential gamers to choose the best character.
2. Best Companion Guide – A comprehensive guide that will teach gamers on how to handle and choose the best companion for a character in the game.
3. Farming Guide – It is important to improve a player’s game style by earning more credits. This guide shows the best farming spots to get credits.
4. Missions Guide – This guide details the missions a player can take.
5. Character Stats Guide – It is also crucial to know the necessary skills needed to level up.
6. PvP Domination Guide – PvP is one of the most exciting part of the game. Players can show their skills in dominating in the game.
SWTOR Secrets Guide also offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. If a player is not satisfied with the guide, then he can request a refund easily.
To know more about SWTOR Secrets, go to swtorsecretsguide.org.