Synthetic paper is an eco-friendly substitute to conventional paper as it does not involve deforestation making it a preferred option in current regulatory scenario.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) October 28, 2014
The global synthetic paper market is expected to reach USD 342.8 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Synthetic paper is an eco-friendly substitute to conventional paper as it does not involve deforestation, making it a preferred option in the current regulatory scenario. In contrast to conventional paper, synthetic paper manufacturing does not involve the emission of toxic gases including carbon dioxide making it an environmentally sustainable product.
View full report with TOC at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/synthetic-paper-market-analysis
Non-label applications accounted for a significant share of the synthetic paper market with estimated demand in excess of 70 kilotons in 2013, owing to superior print properties, making them favorable for use in banners, charts, graphic arts and maps. Synthetic paper has distinguished properties such as pilferage resistance and high strength, making them ideally suited for novel applications such as blister packaging and folding cartons.
Request a free sample of this report at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/synthetic-paper-market-analysis/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global synthetic paper demand was 115.0 kilotons in 2013 and is expected to reach 176.9 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- BOPP was the largest product segment for synthetic paper owing to properties including superior strength, easy printability, versatility and cost effectiveness. Segment revenue was estimated at over USD 120.0 million in 2013 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- Labeling is expected to be the fastest growing synthetic paper market application at a CAGR of over 6.6% from 2014 to 2020. Increased consumption of packaged foods & beverages owing to enhanced lifestyle is expected to augment labeling demand as the food & beverages market is characterized by stringent labeling regulations.
- Asia Pacific was the largest regional synthetic paper market with demand estimated at 45.0 kilotons in 2013 and expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2014 to 2020. Regional growth can be attributed to increasing end-use industries including cosmetics, chemicals and food & beverage as a result of enhanced lifestyle and increasing disposable income of the working class population.
- Key market participants, including Arjobex and Nan Ya Plastic are focused on new product development as a tool for sustaining competitive advantage. DuPont focuses on green processing alternatives consuming less energy and reducing greenhouse effect. Other key companies in the market include PPG Industries, Yupo Corporation, American Profol and Tagleef Industries.
Browse all reports of this category at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/specialty-bio-based-and-water-soluble-polymers
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global synthetic paper market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Synthetic Paper Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Synthetic Paper Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Synthetic Paper Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse all upcoming reports by Grand View Research http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies, ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Related reports by Grand View Research:
Fluorochemicals Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluorochemical-market
The global fluorochemicals market is expected to reach USD 24.99 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. The positive demand outlook for key application markets such as refrigeration, HVAC, aluminum, steel and electronic consumables is expected to drive fluorochemical sales over the next six years.
Activated Carbon Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/activated-carbon-market
The global market for activated carbon is expected to reach USD 5,305.0 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing activated carbon applications for mercury removal in coal-fired power plants, coupled with MATS regulatory standards set by the EPA and similar regulations by REACH is expected to drive activated carbon demand over the next six years.