“Taigan prides itself on discovering elusive products and presenting them to our shoppers especially on holidays,” explained Taigan CEO Elizabeth Nichols. "My personal favorite for 4th of July is our individually wrapped ice cream sandwiches."
(PRWEB) June 27, 2013
Specialty e-commerce site, Taigan.com, today announces their top six 4th of July essentials to make this year’s American holiday as seamless as possible. Whether consumers spend this summer celebration in the sand, the water or the backyard, the lifestyle shopping site offers everything to make the day festive and unique including prepared gourmet food items, men’s, women’s and children’s apparel and accessories, sports and leisure goods, home décor and more, all designed by unique designers and chefs from around the globe.
“Taigan prides itself on discovering elusive products and presenting them to our shoppers, who appreciate hard-to-find goods - especially for festive holidays. In addition, each of our merchants have unique stories to tell and well-crafted products as proof of their skill,” explained Taigan CEO Elizabeth Nichols. “My personal favorite 4th of July finds include our individually wrapped ice cream sandwiches and custom crafted skateboards for the little ones.”
Taigan is the perfect place to take care of all 4th of July needs. Follow Taigan’s six celebration essentials in order to relax during the holiday and enjoy a day spent with friends and family.
Top Six 4th of July Essentials:
- Carry a Nantucket wine basket to transport beverages to the beach along with cocktail napkins. There’s nothing better than sipping on wine while watching fireworks.
- Dress the kids in Olivia and Owen red, white and blue children’s apparel. They design 100% cotton dresses for the girls and shorts for the boys sprinkled with festive blue stars.
- Nye’s Ice Cream Sandwiches are the perfect pre-prepared dessert. Their tart key lime pie ice cream sandwich is a summer staple.
- Wear American flag needlepoint loafers or the stars and stripes ballet flats from By Paige or IRO’s red and white high-top sneakers for him, all for stylish comfort.
- Order food online that is ready to serve and delivered to the doorstep. Callie’s Biscuits Bender includes all seven varieties of their signature biscuits, fiery pimento cheese, bacon, sausage, dark roast whole bean coffee, peach basil jam, honey, cocktail pecans, stoneground grits, Jack Rudy Tonic and Fat & Juicy bloody mary mix.
- Spice up the 4th of July with a custom made skateboard from Salemtown Board Co. The Patriot is handcrafted with bright red wheels and ombre blue stripes. This gives the kids something to do while the adults are grilling and entertaining house guests.
Ordering all of these items now eliminates the rush of having to organize right before the day of celebration. Especially with premade food items delivered straight to the doorstep, the stress of shopping for ingredients and preparing them for guests is taken care of. These are the new, stress free answers to the busy entertaining season throughout the summer.
For more 4th of July inspiration, follow Taigan’s social media outlets on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Founded in 2009, Taigan is the world’s premier curated online marketplace featuring a highly selective collection of fashion, accessories, home décor, gourmet food, sporting life and more. Accepting less than 3% of the 5000+ merchants who have inquired to be presented on the online shopping site, Taigan handpicks items from boutiques, designers and artisans from across the country and presents them to their discerning global shopping audience. Taigan connects the creators, the passionate collectors, and the knowledge brokers who celebrate all things well crafted, well presented and well done. It is the online destination for exquisite, hard to find items, presented by the talented purveyors that are hand-selected by Taigan. For more information, please visit http://www.taigan.com/.