Executive Talent - A Global Perspective
London, UK (PRWEB) August 26, 2008
Research suggests that 50% of senior executives with retire over the next 5 years, and that is leading to a crisis in boardrooms across the globe. A major 2-day conference "Executive Talent - A Global Perspective" taking place in Frankfurt, Germany on 20-21 October 2008 will attracted Human Resource Leaders and Executive Recruiters from 21 countries to discuss how these corporate challenges will be faced. Topics to be discussed include:
- How Coca-Cola recruits Senior Executives around the world;
- How Microsoft integrates executive recruiting into talent planning;
- How Nomura builds high performing teams to create a culture of excellence;
- How AT&T, Allianz, Deutsche Bank, SAP and Lexmark manage international talent;
- How Citi, KPMG, Lenovo, Olympus Imaging and Whirlpool solve issues associated with recruiting talent for and from emerging markets;
- How Fortune 500 companies manage relationships with Executive Search Firms;
- How to use new strategies for Executive Onboarding and leadership transitions;
- How leading Executive Search firms manage cross-border executive searches;
- And much, much more!
search-consult's most recent talent conference attracted 240 delegates from 19 countries. This year, our event takes place at the Hilton Hotel, Frankfurt, Germany on October 20-21, and has attracted attendees from 21 countries from across Europe, from the United States, Asia and the Middle East so far!
Jason Starr, Publisher of search-consult magazine and host of the conference commented: "The recruitment of senior level talent is one of the major challenges facing global corporations today. We are delighted to be associated with some of the leading global thinkers on this topic."
This leading event has received the backing of sponsors, such as Dillistone Systems, Exec-appointments.com, TRANSEARCH International, AIMS International, Boyden Global Executive Search, Lufthansa, International Association for Corporate & Executive Recruitment (IACPR), Napier Wolf, Goldjobs.com, Association of Personnel Search Consultants (APSC), Financial Times and Executive Grapevine.
For a detailed agenda and to book a place, please visit Executive Talent - A Global Perspective Conference website. Alternatively, you can email events @ search-consult.com or call the firm's Marketing Team on +1 (201) 653 0013 or +44 (0)20 7749 6102 for further information.