(PRWEB) July 31, 2011
About 1000 people in the United States die each year as a result of electrocution. Homeowners shouldn’t risk their life trying to deal with electrical problems. It’s always better to get a qualified electrician to do the work.
However, finding a qualified electrical contractor can be challenging. Robert Schlumbrecht, owner of Schlumbrecht’s Electric, shares the following tips to help homeowners find and choose a good electrician:
1. Make sure the company is fully licensed and insured.
2. Find a qualified electrical contractor with experience that is equipped to handle any kind of electrical situation. Make sure they have good communication skills, friendly personnel, arrive on time, and provide professional service. Ask for and check references.
3. Since there are electricians looking to make a quick buck, look for an electrical contractor that is honest, trustworthy, and has a good reputation. Find a contractor that has made both a financial and a personal commitment to the community.
4. Find an electrician who will take the time to explain why the electrical problem occurred and ways to prevent it from reoccurring in the future.
5. Get a written estimate and find an electrician that charges reasonable fees.
Schlumbrecht’s Electric, an electrical contractor in New Orleans, meets all of the above requirements. Fully licensed and insured, their company is family-operated, honest, and trustworthy with 65 years cumulative experience. They are equipped to skillfully handle any kind of electrical problem including generator installations, rewiring, new construction, upgrading fixtures, and more. Schlumbrecht’s Electric gives homeowners a free estimate, a fair price, top quality workmanship, and always shows up on time with a great attitude.
About Schlumbrecht’s Electric
Schlumbrecht’s Electric is a family-owned business with 65 years cumulative experience and provides complete electrical services including generator installations, new service, rewiring, changing fuses to circuit breakers, and home inspections. Owner Robert Joseph Schlumbrecht, has quickly gained an impeccable reputation as an honest, trustworthy company that strives to keep their customers safe and happy.