Sudbury, MA (Vocus) February 20, 2010
Tarascon™, an imprint of Jones and Bartlett Publishers, announces the release of the Tarascon Primary Care iPhone Application which concisely covers the full spectrum of primary care medicine allowing users to look up vital information quickly and easily right at the point of care.
The Tarascon Primary Care iPhone Application offers:
- Ability to search by drug, class or disease allowing for simple and intuitive navigation
- Organized by class with dedicated sections for health maintenance guidelines, pain management, palliative/end of life care, and sleep disorders.
- Invaluable reference tables and figures
- All content has been meticulously peer-reviewed by practicing clinicians of multiple specialties
- Complete customer privacy, insuring that users' personal data and product-use patterns will never be sold to third parties
In the fall of 2009, Tarascon launched an iPhone Application for the Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia, which has become the most popular and most trusted source of portable drug information for many health care providers. The Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia iPhone App, along with numerous print versions, has become a critical resource for physicians, residents, medical students, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, and pharmacists.
The Tarascon Primary Care iPhone Application is available through the iTunes App Store for $19.99 and the Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia App for $39.99. For more information visit the iTunes App Store or the Tarascon Website at http://www.tarascon.com
Tarascon is an imprint of Jones and Bartlett Publishers, a world-leading provider of instructional, assessment and learning-performance management solutions for the post-secondary, career and professional markets. Tarascon’s mission is to provide health care professionals the best available portable medical references. Tarascon’s acclaimed series of pocket guides succinctly distills and organizes hard-to-remember yet vitally important clinical information.
The Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia is the world's leading portable drug reference, and has been the most popular and most trusted source of portable drug information since 1987. In an Annals of Internal Medicine survey, the Pocket Pharmacopoeia tied with the stethoscope as the most essential item in resident physicians' white coat pockets, with 97% rating the reference as either "very useful" or "essential."
Jones and Bartlett:
Senior Marketing Manager