Anguilla is the old-school Caribbean, devoid of mega-hotels
(PRWEB UK) 11 December 2012
On the Kenwood Travel blog today, Consultant Aaron who has just returned from the Caribbean island of Anguilla reports back with a guide to Anguilla.
Anguilla is the old-school Caribbean, devoid of big mega-hotels and casinos. It enjoys a rich and laid back life that manifests in some of the Caribbean’s best food, from beach barbeque to haute cuisine. The local architecture is understated yet luxurious and grand only in its simplicity.
The hotels under review are the striking properties Viceroy Anguilla and CuisinArt Anguilla, luxury beachfront properties with fittingly brilliant restaurants.
Click here to read the Kenwood Travel blog - An Understated Taste of Anguilla.
About Kenwood Travel:
- To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida and Orlando Fly Drive, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.