Tata Technologies was selected for these presentations because of our real-world experience in each of these domains.
Novi, Mich. (PRWEB) June 03, 2013
Tata Technologies, a global leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO) will be a presenter organization and an exhibitor at the PLM World Siemens PLM Connection Americas User Conference 2013, 3-6 June, in Dallas.
Tata Technologies PLM professionals will facilitate six industry round table discussions at this year’s conference:
- Teamcenter Site Consolidation, Upgrade and Global Rollout – A Success hosted by Pradeep Peter, Tata Technologies Solution Architect – 4 June, 1:45 p.m.
- What's needed today for better decision making in PLM? Hosted by Rajeev Gopu, Tata Technologies TC Delivery Manager – 4 June, 3:40 p.m.
- Open Source Solution to Automated Performance and Regression Testing hosted by Jay Butler, Tata Technologies PLM Consultant – 5 June, 9:30 a.m.
- Migrating a Million Lines of Code from TCUA 207.1.8 to TCUA 9.1 hosted by Jay Butler – 5 June, 11 a.m.
- Silent Install Client Scripts for Multi-CAD Integrations with Teamcenter hosted by Pradeep Peter – 6 June, 8:45 a.m.
- PLM in the Cloud hosted by Sean Slyman, Tata Technologies Siemens Product Manager – 6 June, 3 p.m.
“Tata Technologies was selected for these presentations because of our real-world experience in each of these domains,” said Sean Slyman, Tata Technologies Siemens Product Manager. “Facilitating these sessions reinforces our position as software and software implementation experts, but more than that, it’s a demonstration that our professionals are valuable consultants who are capable of maximizing the value of PLM overall for our clients.”
In addition to the industry round table session hosts, the Tata Technologies team supporting the PLM World conference exhibit includes:
- Craig Radomski, Vice President PLM Sales – NA
- John Haupt, Vice President – PLM Services
- Michael Allegro, Territory Account Manager
- Dean Baugus, Strategic Account Manager
- William Hall, PLM Consultant
- Ravi Jata, Automation Developer
- Kody Koon, Territory Account Manager
- Martin Rabot, Strategic Account Manager
- Tracy Tijan, Marketing Specialist
The 2012 PLM World conference drew more than 1,800 attendees from around the world. Organizers anticipate the 2013 attendance will exceed 2,000.
Visit Tata Technologies at PLM World 2013 in Booth 25 and connect with the Tata Technologies experts who are recognized industry leaders, capable of maximizing the value of PLM and aligning a strategy to your organization’s business goals.
About Tata Technologies
Tata Technologies, founded in 1989, is a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing and Product Development IT services to the global manufacturing industry; enabling ambitious manufacturing companies to design and build better products.
Tata Technologies is a company of innovators, specialists in the design engineering space, who apply cutting-edge technology to provide a competitive advantage to customers in the manufacturing sector. The company is a strategic partner for developing complete vehicles (VPD group), engineering subsystems and components (E&D), managing the NPI process and collaborative engineering (PLM), and tying together information created and used throughout the extended manufacturing enterprise (ESG). Tata Technologies is headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters offices in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Pune) and the UK (Coventry). The company has a combined global work force of more than 6,200 employees serving clients worldwide from facilities in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. http://www.tatatechnologies.com.
For further information, contact:
Product and Technical: Sean Slyman, Tata Technologies Siemen’s Product Manager
248 217 0168
Sales and Marketing: Tracy Tijan, Marketing Specialist
248 426 1731
Media: Daniel Saad, Director of Communications – NA
248 225 8831