We've created an unprecedented, single point of contact for manufacturers. Companies now have the ability to start or expand their businesses in North America without the pain, time and expense of building a sales network on their own
West Chester, PA (PRWEB) February 22, 2011
TechniSales announced today that it is offering manufacturers a single source for complete coverage of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in North America. By providing companies with immediate access to its corps of more than 40 degreed sales engineers and five regional managers who instantly cover 9,365,000 square miles across the continent, TechniSales is enabling manufacturers to easily and most efficiently drive business growth.
Recognizing that manufacturers needed a much more cost-effective way to sell and market their products in North America, four successful, long-established companies - Blair Engineering, Brandon Associates, EMT Engineering Sales, Inc. and Technical Marketing, Inc. - united to create TechniSales. With cohesion generated by the same fair, ethical approach to business, years of expertise, as well as the same advanced technology, TechniSales' combined strengths qualify the company to serve as a single, trusted partner to some of the most respected companies in the world.
In one call, TechniSales connects manufacturers to its network of knowledgeable North American sales engineers, each averaging 10 or more years of experience. Clients benefit from their proficiency in selling to OEMs and the more than 100,000 established relationships they have cultivated for decades with companies such as Boeing, Caterpillar, Dell, Phillips Medical, Honeywell, John Deere, Nordic Power and JLG Industries.
TechniSales' Key Capabilities:
- Day-to-day Program Management: Acting as an extension of a client's company, TechniSales provides strategic sales planning, marketing and tactical implementation.
- Marketing Initiatives & Lead Creation: The Company conducts market analysis and email campaigns to identify potential customers and leverages its 100,000 customer relationships to connect clients' products to potential buyers.
- Reporting & Opportunity Tracking: Principals benefit from the simplicity of a single contact point and one set of reports generated by common database and technology systems.
- QuickSTART Program: A proven and dependable process designed to get clients' products introduced into accounts and generating opportunities in as little as 90 days.
- Distribution/Channel Management: TechniSales applies superior expertise in selling electromechanical engineered products in the vehicle, aerospace/defense, medical, industrial, electronic, alternative energy, marine and transportation markets to help manufacturers efficiently reach OEMs, contract manufacturers and associated distribution channels.
"We've created an unprecedented, single point of contact for manufacturers. Companies now have the ability to start or expand their businesses in North America without the pain, time and expense of building a sales network on their own," said Frank T. Salmick, managing director, TechniSales. "The faster manufacturers can connect to potential customers, the faster they'll generate revenue--and no other representatives can accomplish this task as cost-effectively as we can."
Manufacturers are encouraged to learn more about TechniSales' unique offering in person and meet members of its team at HANNOVER MESSE 2011, taking place April 4-8, 2011 in Hannover, Germany. Contact the Company at + 1 425.444.6810 to set up an appointment.
TechniSales offers manufacturers one source for complete and instant coverage of OEMs in North America. In a single call to TechniSales, clients gain immediate access to a well-established network of expert sales engineers with superior customer relationships in the vehicle, aerospace/defense, medical, industrial, electronic, alternative energy, marine and transportation markets. The Company handles all aspects of the sales process, from strategic planning and marketing to reporting--making it simple, efficient and highly cost-effective for manufacturers to grow their businesses across the continent. For more information, visit http://www.technisales.com or contact us at 425.444.6810.