Address the most pressing telecommunications spectrum challenges for smart metering and grid rollout with key presentations and case studies
London, Southwark (PRWEB UK) 17 September 2014
Telecoms for Smart Grids 2014 will provide the perfect platform for hearing about lessons learned in the field from Smart Grid experts. Address the most pressing telecommunications spectrum challenges for smart metering and grid rollout with key presentations and case studies delivered by senior industry decision makers including IBM UK, Enel Distribuzione, E.ON, Data Communications Company, Scottish and Southern Energy, DECC, ESB plus many more.
- Enel Distribuzione shares their outcomes of the Green eMotion FP7 project: Interoperability and Smart Grids integration of EVs. IT infrastructure enabling electric mobility as market-ready application of smart grids by Giovanni Coppola, Innovative Manager
- Department of Energy and Climate Change addresses the challanges of deploying a smart grid in Great Britain. Insight into the work and aims of DECC's future by Adrian Butt, Policy Advisor, Smart Grids
- Hear E.ON's case study driven presention by Markus Hofsaess, Project Manager, Smart Meter Communication, Technology & Solutions on smart metering roll out considerations
- One year on - Data Communications Company provides an update on the current communications network status
- Discover how to maximize value from smart grid telecoms investments from Denis O'Leary, Head of Smart Energy Technologies, ESB
- Weightless provides insight into why Current communications technologies are far from ideal for smart metering - time for something different from Professor William Webb
Network with confirmed attendees including:
Thames Water, EANDIS, EDF Energy, SwissGrid, Utilita Energy, Guemsey Electricity, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, CPqD, Hitachi Europe, Brunel University plus more at this year's event
4th annual Telecoms for Smart Grids
22-23 September, 2014
Marriott Regents Park Hotel, London, UK
Sponsored by: Viasat
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries.
We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.