(PRWEB) August 22, 2006
A newly launched long distance service provider, Teliage, Inc. (http://www.teliage.com), is pleased to announce its high quality long distance service. Customers can place calls to more than 200 countries around the world 24 hours a day on Teliage’s premium global calling network. Its state-of-the-art technology ensures minimal delay and superior voice quality.
“Teliage’s service is unique because a single account can be used from 22 countries by dialing a local access number. People on the move can sign up for Teliage’s service and make international calls and pay one single rate, no matter which country they are calling from,” says Teliage CEO Mohammed Nowman. “Teliage’s state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure makes it unique in terms of the features.”
Some of the benefits of using Teliage’s service include:
- PIN-Less Dialing: No PIN number needed when calling from a registered phone number. A customer can register up to five phone numbers.
- Unique Account Code: A unique PIN number can be used in an emergency when calling from a non-registered phone.
- Local Access Number: A local area code number (available for more than 45 major cities across the United States) is used to initiate calls. To view the complete list of access numbers, visit http://teliage.com/access-numbers.htm.
- Worldwide Low Rates: Enjoy the low rates for any country on Teliage’s premium network. Rates are much lower compared to other service providers. The international calling rates are available at http://www.teliage.com/rates.htm, listed in alphabetical order by country.
- No Contract: No contract to sign, no papers to send.
- No Hidden Charges: There are no additional charges other than per minute charges for a given destination. There is no cost to sign up and no minimal usage obligation.
- Crystal Clear Sound Quality
Additional features include the ability to manage an account online (to check usage, balance and update a profile), recharge an account with a credit card online and access to 24 x 7 customer support by phone or e-mail.
For more information about Teliage’s global long distance service, please visit http://www.teliage.com.
# # #