We are pleased to provide Navcar with a practical, affordable telecommunications solution. It’s a scalable solution that could grow, as Navcar continues to grow and expand in new and different territories.
Bogota, Colombia (PRWEB) August 30, 2012
Navcar today announced that TelOnline, a leading telecommunications solutions company, has implemented a customized hosted IP-PBX solution between their Bogota and Cundinamarca office. Hosted IP-PBX allows small and medium size business to have a cutting-edge telephone system without investment in telephone equipment. It offers countless features- at no additional cost - to help keep business running smoothly as their organization continues to grow.
- Geographical Flexibility – Employees can work across different regions and countries with a virtual office phone system.
- Credibility – present customers with a professional sounding high definition voice telephone system.
- Countless Features – Call queuing, caller id, voicemail to email, simultaneous ring, automated greeting, calling logs and much more.
- Quick Setup – easy to deploy compared to a traditional telephone system.
- Pay for what you need – scale as business grows.
- Save money on local and long distance charge – free site to site calling across your networked locations, such as call from Bogota to Cundinamarca office for free.
Hosted IP PBX integrates IP phones. TelOnline provided 10 Yealink SIP-T20P IP phones to Navcar. Yealink SIP T20P is a handset telephone that allows Navcar to make high-definition voice calls in a simple, convenient and reliable manner. Phone Features:
- 2 VoIP accounts
- HD Voice: HD Codec, HD Handset, HD Speaker
- Call waiting, call transfer, call forward, Hold, mute, flash, auto-answer, redial
- 3-way conference, DND, speed dial
- XML phonebook import/export, call history
- Volume adjustment, ring tone selection
- Tone scheme, System log
“We are pleased to provide Navcar with a practical, affordable telecommunications solution,” stated TelOnline’s President Juan Carlos Castañeda. “It’s a scalable solution that could grow, as Navcar continues to grow and expand in new and different territories.”
Navcar SAS, a Colombian company founded in 1984, leader in manufacturing and marketing cables, polyurethane suspension bushings, hydraulic brake hoses, idler pulleys and parts for automotive, motorcycles, agricultural, industrial and hardware. Navcar is also dedicated to providing injected metoplastic high engineering materials such as nylon, fiberglass and polyacetals. For more information, visit http://www.cablesnavcar.com
TelOnline is a company that offers and consults specialized solutions in telephony. The tailored solutions include VoIP telephony, iPBX, call centers, automatic dialers, recording systems, embedded software development for telephony, integration and assembly of CRMs, video conference and more. TelOnline is a selected partner of Digium, Asterisk makers, as well as numerous strategic business partner alliances within the industry. TelOnline is committed to providing the best products and services to markets in Latin America and the United States. Our team is highly experienced in commercial, development and support engineers. If you would like more information about TelOnline, please visit http://www.Telonline.com or call USA +1(954)894-6181 or call Colombia +57(1)325-9832.
# # #