Altai’s Super Wi-Fi solution enables rapid deployment and it is highly scalable. We are excited to offer the best in the market Wi-Fi solution to companies who are seeking to provide a reliable wireless broadband network to their end-user.
Miramar, FL (PRWEB) May 31, 2012
Altai Technologies, a carrier-grade Super Wi-Fi equipment supplier, today announced a new partnership with TelOnline to offer wireless broadband solution in the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean suitable for every business, SOHO and enterprise.
Internet connectivity has become a tool people around the world rely on every day. With this partnership TelOnline will provide a wide array of Wi-Fi solutions that will offer end-users a range of rich, real-time broadband services, including mobile calling, long distance calling, messaging, web browsing, and interactive multimedia communications.
TelOnline will offer Wi-Fi solutions including:
- A8 Series – Wi-Fi outdoor access point optimized for maximum coverage from a minimum number of installation sites.
- A2 Series – Designed to increase system capacity, extend coverage, fill-in areas of low or blocked signals caused by obstructions and bridge wirelessly to remote site.
- B5 Series – Provides carrier-grade ultra-long range and high throughput backhaul bridging.
- C1 and U1 Series – Extend outdoor Wi-Fi coverage into indoor areas for broadband connectivity.
- AWMS (Altai Wireless Management System) – Provides network operators a full suite of element and network management functions for Wi-Fi networks.
- Service Controller – Bandwidth controller, backbone router, firewall and VPN server.
“Altai’s Super Wi-Fi solution enables rapid deployment and it is highly scalable. We are excited to offer the best in the market Wi-Fi solution to companies who are seeking to provide a reliable wireless broadband network to their end-user,” stated TelOnline’s President Juan Carlos Castañeda.
About Altai Technologies
Altai Technologies is a high technology company focused on the design, development and marketing of carrier-grade, innovative wireless broadband solutions. Altai has developed its patented long range Wi-Fi technology that can dramatically improve the WiFi signal coverage while minimizing interference from other signals broadcasting within the 2.4GHz unlicensed frequency spectrum. Altai's products are currently deployed worldwide in every major industry including logistic, education, municipal government, network operator, hospitality, manufacturing etc. For more information, please visit http://www.altaitechnologies.com.
TelOnline is a company that offers and consults specialized solutions in telephony. The tailored solutions include VoIP telephony, IP-PBX, call centers, automatic dialers, call recording systems, cloud telephony services, embedded software development for telephony and integration, video conference and more. TelOnline is a selected partner of Digium, Asterisk makers, Oaisys, as well as numerous strategic business partner alliances within the industry. TelOnline is committed to providing the best products and services to markets in the United States, Caribbean and Latin America. Our team is highly experienced in commercial, development and support engineers. If you would like more information about TelOnline, please visit http://www.Telonline.com or call USA +1(954)894-6181 or call international +57(1)325-9832.